rhythm guitar refill

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
luckytzim

16 Dec 2017

Hello,
I would like to know if there are out there any good rhythm guitars refills. I know there are rex guitar loops but Im looking for refills or patches

Thanks

Update: I checked the A-List Guitarist Pop chords, the demo video of Prop. shows only two guitar sounds as a demo. I m looking for funky and disco guitar chords sound. Do you think that it contains any?

QVprod

16 Dec 2017

There’s a 30 day demo for all rack extensions. I’d recommend giving it a try.

Otherwise the Propellerhead Disco School refill may have some of what you’re looking for.

luckytzim

16 Dec 2017

I think Prop.Disco School have only rex loop guitars.. Im looking for rhythm guitar refills and patches

lukanpeixe

22 Dec 2017

I've been looking for this for a long time (about 7 years), and finally I'm satisfied with the result.

Shreddage + Kuassa Creme

There are still some Kuassa plugins to give more power, but the result is pleasant.

Now I'm looking for another sample bank, for the solo guitars.

For now I'm using Reason's Native Jazz w / Mutes, but I'm thinking of buying it to see if it has any better path in the package: https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/ ... ster-pack/

Anyone know if some of these samples will have a realistic sonority with Creme?

luckytzim

24 Dec 2017

Thank you for your reply. Im looking for guitar refills in disco and funky style. And not rex loops but a refill. Any other ideas?

esselfortium

24 Dec 2017

Look into the Kontakt and UVI guitar libraries from Orange Tree and AcousticSamples. All of their guitars are spectacular for versatile and expressive guitar performances that can't be matched by any refill. You'll be able to use them for disco as well as basically anything else imaginable that you'd use a guitar for.
Sarah Mancuso
My music: Future Human

luckytzim

01 Jan 2018

Can you suggest a specific guitar library for UVI?

QVprod

01 Jan 2018

luckytzim wrote:
16 Dec 2017
I think Prop.Disco School have only rex loop guitars.. Im looking for rhythm guitar refills and patches
You mentioned A-list which is also loops, hence the rex loop suggestion. So then what you want then is a playable guitar with strumming. There's nothing in refill format for that. There are quite a few VSTs though.

Some examples:
Music Lab Real Strat
AAS Strum
Amplesound AGF
SugarBytes Guitarist
Orange Tree Samples Evolution Strawberry

esselfortium

01 Jan 2018

luckytzim wrote:
01 Jan 2018
Can you suggest a specific guitar library for UVI?
AcousticSamples' GD-6, Sunbird, and Telematic are all incredibly playable and convincing, for both rhythm and lead guitar parts.
Sarah Mancuso

luckytzim

01 Jan 2018

Thank you! 1.All these work in the UVI vst?
2.All these contain funky disco rhythm guitar sounds?

esselfortium

01 Jan 2018

They run in UVI, yes. They don't lean toward any one particular style, they're just deep-sampled guitars, which you can play however you like.
Sarah Mancuso

eusti

01 Jan 2018

Telematic sounds good, but I'd think you need a bit of skill and know how to create useful funk guitar / disco patterns...
(or at least I haven't found how to do it easily yet... )

D.

• Information