Synchonix's Reason Patches

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
Synchronix

07 Dec 2017

Note: All of my patches can be found >>HERE<<

I. Reason 10+:
a. For "Vanilla" Reason (No extra content needed):

1. Gothixia: A patch dedicated to a music instructor of mine. Contains Thor and Europa patches inside a combi. Creates a deep energy tapped from the magmatic core of the earth. Beautiful BASS sound for choral to gothic cathedral-like sounds such as organ or carillon.

2. Xercephone: A Thor trombone/bassoon like patch spruced up with the RV7000! Portamento toggle from front panel. A dark sound, much like Gothixia (Edit: Well I should not compare those two because they are quite different timbres). What lurks in the darkest depths of noise...

3. Starfield: A synthetic string patch made with the grains of the universe sparkling above. But really, this patch contains Subtractor and optional reverb. Good for texture. If you like stars.

4. Growler: Low powerful mechanical sound much like Gothixia, based off of a Europa patch. Rwaaghagha *8vb*

b. For users with installed content as described PER patch:
0. Nothing here yet!

Total of 4 patches. As of the evening of December 15, 2017. Total of 1 patch updated to newer versions: Growler (12-15-17).
Last edited by Synchronix on 15 Dec 2017, edited 4 times in total.

WongoTheSane

07 Dec 2017

Nice of you to share, thanks!

Catblack

07 Dec 2017

Thank you!
If you ain't hip to the rare Housequake, shut up already.

Damn.

moneykube

07 Dec 2017

thank you very much !!! :!:
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

Synchronix

08 Dec 2017

Thanks to all for the warm welcoming to these forums. I am so glad I could help! :D
I have been hard at work developing more patches for anyone's usage and love feedback on any of them, old or new. Cheers!

• Information