Sophtonic Stuff Still On Sale.

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!

motuscott

01 Dec 2017

I got EmbouchuRE for $20. Great price. $35 in the Propshop. And that’s a markdown.
I did notice that when you don’t go through the Propshop, it doesn’t show up in your account. Not sure what that means for down the road, syncing etc…
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

kitekrazy

01 Dec 2017

motuscott wrote:
01 Dec 2017
I got EmbouchuRE for $20. Great price. $35 in the Propshop. And that’s a markdown.
I did notice that when you don’t go through the Propshop, it doesn’t show up in your account. Not sure what that means for down the road, syncing etc…
The only thing I ever buy from the Propshop is RE's. I bought Timbre which fills out my collection. I have so many other libraries outside Reason but I kind of like loading up those individual articulation patches like they use to do in the last century.

If you don't have it yet get Epicbeatre and Sphere.

If there is one thing I would like from Sophtonics is to do some tutorials. Their demos are great.

moneykube

02 Dec 2017

is this a typo?... why would you need legend for an expanse refill?
Screen Shot 2017-12-01 at 11.55.19 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-12-01 at 11.55.19 PM.png (44.68 KiB) Viewed 1065 times
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

househoppin09

02 Dec 2017

Obviously a typo, or else a mistake on the part of whichever PH employee entered the requirements in the database for that ReFill. Good catch, definitely report it to them.

moneykube

02 Dec 2017

noticed it on softphonics site... sent them a message... ph site has it written right... I must be the typo police...:lol: I noticed another and informed them.
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

Catblack

02 Dec 2017

I picked up their Rexdandre Songwriter refill. I'll have to wait for their next sale to get the others I want.
If you ain't hip to the rare Housequake, shut up already.

Damn.

• Information