A.R.E.S: Alligator rhythmic effect splitter

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
modecca

25 Nov 2017

This combinator uses the alligator to rhythmically jump between 3 different effects processers.

These combinators use basic stuff, that comes with reason 9.
ARES.zip
(13.34 KiB) Downloaded 122 times
๐Ÿ”—โ€๐Ÿ’ฅ

ravisoni

26 Nov 2017

Pretty funky!
:reason: Reason 12 | :re: Preset Browser | :refill: Refill Hoarder

Catblack

27 Nov 2017

Oh man, a couple of new patches from Modecca... that's like a friend offering you a tab of acid. You just know you are going to put it on your tongue for a night full of fun.

That funk patch sounds like some sort of north african goat stringed lute electrified!

Edit: Kind of like these Ngoni:

If you ain't hip to the rare Housequake, shut up already.

Damn.

modecca

28 Nov 2017

Catblack wrote: โ†‘
27 Nov 2017
Oh man, a couple of new patches from Modecca... that's like a friend offering you a tab of acid. You just know you are going to put it on your tongue for a night full of fun.

I like patches like this because, I can sit there and create tons of new patches out of them, just making small tweaks , with many suprises along the way.
Also swapping out the 3 different effects processors to 3 different types of effect processors, results in some pretty interesting stuff.
I wouldn't expect this combinator to be of any use to people who make 'mainstream' styles (ex: 4 on floor, R&B), but if it used as a foundation rhythm for a song, that's when things start getting interesting (the cauldron begins to boil).
๐Ÿ”—โ€๐Ÿ’ฅ

Quiloc Lim

30 Nov 2017

Catblack wrote: โ†‘
27 Nov 2017

That funk patch sounds like some sort of north african goat stringed lute electrified!

Edit: Kind of like these Ngoni:

So good. How come all the cool bands never play in my town? :)

Quiloc Lim

30 Nov 2017

These patches are really fun. Thank you for sharing. I'm playing around with them while running an Okinawan vocal sample through Grain and it's getting pretty trippy. I made this quickly incorporating the two patches.

modecca

01 Dec 2017

Quiloc Lim wrote: โ†‘
30 Nov 2017
These patches are really fun. Thank you for sharing. I'm playing around with them while running an Okinawan vocal sample through Grain and it's getting pretty trippy. I made this quickly incorporating the two patches.
Well done, sorta reminds me of some electronic avante guard stuff that could have be found on the last album I reviewed.
๐Ÿ”—โ€๐Ÿ’ฅ

• Information