Psy Evolution Vol. 1 (Psytrance & Goa Reason ReFill)

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
snortingaudio

22 Nov 2017

Introducing Psy Evolution Vol. 1 The brand new ReFill for Reason 5 and up. (Recommended for Psytrance and Goa.) :refill:

Psy Evolution is the modern day successor to the Psycrafter series, packing 300 brand new patches total, specifically 210 Thor patches, 16 Combinator Patches and 74 Kong Patches for Reason 5 plus. Even more specifically, this ReFill contains 60 Synth Patches, 120 Sound FX Patches, 92 Single-hit Drum Patches and 28 Bass Patches, all custom designed from scratch to fit the genre. All the sound patches contained in this ReFill were created using Thor and Kong which are native to Reason, so no additional rack extensions or modules are required to make use of this kit.

What makes our Reason ReFills particularly useful is the fact that our sounds are engineered from scratch using only instruments that are native to Reason, giving you full control and understanding of the sound, allowing you the ability to not only adapt the sound to your liking but to learn from it, reverse engineer and hone your skills.

Click the link below to find out more!

http://snortingaudio.com/product.php?id=psyevo

snortingaudio

22 Dec 2017

Thanks, PhutureD! I just want to let everyone know that the price of this kit has been dropped to $29.95 for the rest of December. :thumbs_up:

PhutureD

25 Dec 2017

This is good stuff, simple ,yet effective programming inside of thor and kong. Bought:) Very happy.

abeonis

25 Dec 2017

Hi,

Is the reason file of the demo song included?

Thanks
Windows 10 64-bit | Reason 9.5 | Live 10 Suite + Push2 | Intel i7 8700K | 16 GB RAM | Scarlett 6x6 | Arturia MiniLab MK II | 2x Novation LaunchControl XL

snortingaudio

25 Dec 2017

abeonis wrote:
25 Dec 2017
Hi,

Is the reason file of the demo song included?

Thanks
That's not a bad idea, I will attach the current demo and others to the ReFill.

snortingaudio

01 Jan 2018

Here are some additional demo tracks for Psy Evolution Vol. 1. Demo .REASON files will be added to the ReFill later today.

abeonis

02 Jan 2018

Very good material. Curious to see how you do it with Reason. Waiting for later today. FYI, we are not anymore in december :-)
Windows 10 64-bit | Reason 9.5 | Live 10 Suite + Push2 | Intel i7 8700K | 16 GB RAM | Scarlett 6x6 | Arturia MiniLab MK II | 2x Novation LaunchControl XL

• Information