Do you make your own sample based refills?

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
kitekrazy

06 Oct 2017

Just curious. It's time consuming with the NNXT but I do from time to time make my own.

Oquasec

06 Oct 2017

Nope. need to though
Producer/Programmer.
Reason, FLS and Cubase NFR user.

Mr. Watts

08 Oct 2017

I got into making my own refill not to long ago. I have a bunch of content on floppy disks for my ASR 10 that I have been transfering over to NNXT. I made a cool ASR 10 combi backdrop for them and everything. I also have a folder for my AX73 patches with all samples through NNXT/Combi and some effects which really brings the AX to life since the only on board effect is a very loud chorus. Other things I've sample for my refill include guitars, bass, drum machines, E-MU sound modules, various synths, percussion, and random noises. The NNXT operates a lot like the ASR 10 in regards to looping so it is very easy for me to sample what I need to in a leisurely fashion. I will usually pursue these tasks during days when I don't plan on producing, this allows me to still be "productive" towards my sound without having to create any music.

PhutureD

09 Oct 2017

I dont make refills but i make my own sample packs for personal use. Its just a lot
easier and faster to work if I already have all the loops and kits ready to arrange and add
in all the extra bits as I go along.

faun2500

09 Oct 2017

Yes, It's my job! :D
Big discounts on new Reason ReFills at https://NewLoops.com :refill: :refill: :thumbs_up:

• Information