Soundcells Analog Signature offer!

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
Soundcells

15 Sep 2017

Dear Reason Users,

You may have noticed the release of Props new Rack Extension "Layers" (and that it is based on the beloved Analog Monsters ReFill by Pink Noise Studio) …

So - Analog Signature comes to mind … and i think it´s a really good moment to give this ReFill a new run. Why?

• Analog Signature is more or less about the same theme what ‘Layers‘ is …
• Analog Signature will get a huge update within the next four to six weeks - an update which among other things brings the following goodies:
  • • Version 5 will fully include the ReFill "Thor Source"!!!
    • All combinator buttons & knobs will be assigned (remember that the initial release of Analog Signature on Soundcells was back in 2008)
    • New backdrops
Soundcells is offering the current version for 50% off … - yes, exactly - 19.80 € instead of 39.90 €.
And the best: All new customers (and of course the existing ones too) will receive the new version of Analog Signature for free!

Here is a short overview what´s inside the ReFill:

Sampled synths:
• Moog Source
• Korg MS20
• Waldorf Microwave 1
• Waldorf Pulse 1
• Roland Jupiter 6

Basic NNXT patches for the synths (to build you own layered patches and / or to use the patches with your own FX settings):
• 57 x Moog Source
• 86 x Korg MS20
• 47 x Waldorf Microwave 1
• 27 x Waldorf Pulse 1
• 27 x Roland Jupiter 6

Combinator patches:
• 250 combinator patches - most with velocity controlled counterparts …

For all information, please visit http://www.soundcells.de/products/refil ... signature/.

Any questions? Send an email, or use this thread :0)

Best regards to all,
Harald | Soundcells

turbopage
Competition Winner

15 Sep 2017

God save Soundcells

Analog Signature it's a powerful refill

Inviato dal mio FRD-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

Music Will Save Us

paulred67

15 Sep 2017

Thank you. You make great refills.
Studio One 6, Melodyne 5 Studio, Nord Stage, Roland RD-88, VR-730, Jupiter-Xm, JD-08, Arturia V Collection X, Pigments 5, Korg Collection 3, East West Cloud, Sampletank 4, Miroslav Philharmonic 2, Syntronik, Sampletron, Hammond B-3X, Blue 3, Pianoteq.

Soundcells

15 Sep 2017

"…You make great refills…", "…Analog Signature it's a powerful refill …" - thanks a lot! 🙂
I do my best to roll out great products - and furthermore it´s great to be back … a really too long time with no news from Soundcells!
(see the initial post on this thread: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7502334 … Digital Grand | C.Bechstein …)

PhutureD

16 Sep 2017

Thank you soundcells , grabbed the demo a while back and thanks for reminding me of this and for the lovely offer!!!:)

Soundcells

17 Sep 2017

"…Soundcells' Nordic Red refill is great too!…"

Thanks 😊 - the Nord Modular G2 still is simply an absolutely fantastic synthesizer … If you do the sampling (and following sound design) the right way, it must be a good sounding product …

jayhosking

17 Sep 2017

Thanks for this heads-up! Very impressed with the demo tracks. God, even this "Snowfill" freebie demo is full of superb sounds.

Soundcells

11 Oct 2017

Hi to all,

Just a quick info to let you know:
It seems that the update will be finished at the end of this week … A lot of work has gone into this - but it was & is pure fun :0)
I will keep you (all existing customers) informed, once this (super) update is done :0))

Best regards,
Harald | Soundcells

anko

14 Oct 2017

couldn't resist at this price. a truly wonderful bunch of tweakable sounds! man, between this and bitley's wbf enough beautiful sounds in combinators to truly bewilder myself while looking for inspiration... heh, seems like a nice problem though. ;)

16BitBear

15 Oct 2017

I have several Soundcell refills and love all of them! I am going to get this one for the massive upgrade coming. Thanks.

Soundcells

15 Oct 2017

Dear Reason Users,

Due to some technical issues at the moment, i provide the download link of ‘Analog Signature‘ via a dropbox link …

@DJBuddaBear:
I was sending you an email within the dropbox link - but this mail returned …
Please can you check if there is something going wrong with your mail account (as other mails to customers were doing correct …) - thanks.

Best regards,
Harald | Soundcells

LiberalTugboat

15 Oct 2017

Just picked up Salad Bar and Analog Signature, excited to start digging into patches.

pedrocaetanos

18 Oct 2017

Great to see the update went ahead faster than I expected! :)
Based on a true story. No Musical Instruments Were Harmed in the Making of This Forum Post. | :arrow: SoundCloud set | :reason: :record: :recycle: :reload: :refillpacker: :refill: :re: :ignition: :PUF_figure:

LiberalTugboat

19 Oct 2017

When will the download for Version 5 be added to the site?

Soundcells

19 Oct 2017

@LiberalTugboat:
The new version is planned to be released at the beginning of November …

Soundcells

04 Nov 2017

Hey,

It' s out https://www.soundcells.de/products/refi ... g-big-box/

… see this thread viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7504080

Best regards to all,
Harald | Soundcells

• Information