Fielding SoundWorks - Massive Cyberscapes

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
adfielding

25 Jul 2017

Hi all,

For the past couple of months I've been working on setting up a new brand for my own sound design releases. Today, I'm incredibly pleased to announce the release of my first product under the Fielding SoundWorks moniker - Massive Cyberscapes.

Massive Cyberscapes is a cinematic/sci-fi/cyberpunk influenced soundbank for NI Massive. I realise that it's probably a bit of a surprise that this isn't a Reason-centric release, but with Reason now supporting VST instruments I thought it was time to branch out and try something a little different for a change.

Some of you may be aware that I've been making mostly Reason-oriented sound libraries for a long time now, and I've always prided myself on my sound design work. It's really great to finally be putting something out like this, and I can't wait to share what else I've been cooking up lately.

Anyway, enough waffling from me. In this case I think that the work speaks for itself, so you can check out a couple of demo tracks here:

Cyberscapes is available for £24.95, and can be purchased via the Fielding SoundWorks site.
http://fieldingsoundworks.com

Cheers!

etyrnal

25 Jul 2017

Nice!

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Arrant
Competition Winner

26 Jul 2017

Congragulations on your first independent sound bank release :thumbs_up:
Not a Massive user myself, but I can definitely hear the cyberpunk influence in those demo tracks, very nice :puf_smile:

Hope you're not abandoning the Reason synths though for your future releases.

adfielding

26 Jul 2017

etyrnal wrote:
25 Jul 2017
Nice!

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
Thanks!
Arrant wrote:
26 Jul 2017
Congragulations on your first independent sound bank release :thumbs_up:
Not a Massive user myself, but I can definitely hear the cyberpunk influence in those demo tracks, very nice :puf_smile:

Hope you're not abandoning the Reason synths though for your future releases.
Cheers! I certainly haven't ruled out the possibility of releasing a Reason-based project through the FSW brand at some point, though with Reason now supporting VSTs it made more sense to me to start with something DAW-independent. But I always love working with Reason, so.. :)

esselfortium

26 Jul 2017

These sound fantastic as expected! Congratulations on your first release and good luck with this new venture :puf_smile:
Sarah Mancuso
My music: Future Human

Aosta

26 Jul 2017

Don't own Massive, am an exclusive Reason user, shame because I really like the stuff you have done within reason, if it was a refill it would have been an instabuy
Tend the flame

selig
RE Developer

26 Jul 2017

Currently getting blissfully lost in some amazing MassiveCyberSoundScapes - good one, Adam!
:)
Selig Audio, LLC

anthropomorphous

26 Jul 2017

Thank you. Always looking for sounds like these in other refills/banks. Nice to have a focused release for this genre. Just bought.

adfielding

27 Jul 2017

esselfortium wrote:
26 Jul 2017
These sound fantastic as expected! Congratulations on your first release and good luck with this new venture :puf_smile:
Thanks Sarah! This definitely falls into the "stuff I had been meaning to do for ages but for some reason just got around to doing" category, feels great to have my first proper solo sound-bank out there :)
Aosta wrote:
26 Jul 2017
Don't own Massive, am an exclusive Reason user, shame because I really like the stuff you have done within reason, if it was a refill it would have been an instabuy
Ahh damn, sorry to hear that! As I said above, I haven't ruled out the possibility of working with Reason devices again in the future, but right now I'm thinking it makes sense to try something different and to remain DAW-agnostic where possible... but I bloody love Thor so yeah, I think that'll happen at some point :)
selig wrote:
26 Jul 2017
Currently getting blissfully lost in some amazing MassiveCyberSoundScapes - good one, Adam!
Awesome, thanks Giles, really glad you're enjoying it! Cheers! :D
anthropomorphous wrote:
26 Jul 2017
Thank you. Always looking for sounds like these in other refills/banks. Nice to have a focused release for this genre. Just bought.
Fantastic! Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it!

selig
RE Developer

27 Jul 2017

Adam, be sure to send any press releases to ReasonTalk (Kenni) and we'll post on the main page!
Selig Audio, LLC

Aosta

27 Jul 2017

adfielding wrote:
27 Jul 2017
Ahh damn, sorry to hear that! As I said above, I haven't ruled out the possibility of working with Reason devices again in the future, but right now I'm thinking it makes sense to try something different and to remain DAW-agnostic where possible... but I bloody love Thor so yeah, I think that'll happen at some point :)

That is good news, will keep my finger on the instabuy trigger :puf_wink:
Tend the flame

adfielding

28 Jul 2017

selig wrote:
27 Jul 2017
Adam, be sure to send any press releases to ReasonTalk (Kenni) and we'll post on the main page!
Thanks for the heads-up, I've just sent a message, very much appreciate that!
Aosta wrote:
27 Jul 2017
adfielding wrote:
27 Jul 2017

That is good news, will keep my finger on the instabuy trigger :puf_wink:
:thumbs_up:

adfielding

30 Jul 2017

Just a quick update - Massive Cyberscapes is now available through the Nucleus Soundlab store! I pretty much got my start in sound design through NSL, so it's really fantastic to be distributing my new solo sound design work with NSL.

https://nucleus-soundlab.com/downloads/ ... berscapes/

• Information