Are you still interested in ReFills?

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
Gosh

17 Aug 2023

Thanks for the explanation, Nick. So that is good and bad news for me. With my purchase of Objekt I have some of your new patches already. However, I don't like the subscription model which means that I cannot support you this way. I would gladly buy some more refills from you in the future but if making sound packs and factory patches keeps you going I can, of course, totally understand that.
Cheers

jam-s

17 Aug 2023

Gosh wrote:
17 Aug 2023
Soundcells wrote:
14 Aug 2023
Hello to all Reason users,

nothing has been heard from Soundcells for a long time - but, to make a long story short, it goes on :0)
The website looks almost identical, but has been technically updated. The site has also been made easier to use and optimised for speed.

There will be more information about surprising news v e r y soon :0)

Until then, I remain with best wishes and hope to greet old and new customers soon,

Harald | Soundcells
https://www.soundcells.de/products/
https://www.soundcells.de/news/
Hi Harald,
for me this is fantastic news. I have (and love) all your Soundcells refills and I'm very much looking forward to new refills from you or what other surprises you have in stake for us. On a more general note for the discussion, I would be very much interested in new refills and I'm really disappointed that great refill prodcucers like Navi Retlav or SKP Sound Design seem to have abandoned the format.
I'm in the same boat and eager to seehear some new sounds of your origin, Harald. Also I surely would not mind to see what great sound design tools you can bring forth using the new combinator.

Ichooselife

25 Aug 2023

nickb523 wrote:
17 Aug 2023
Gosh wrote:
17 Aug 2023

Navi Retlav or SKP Sound Design seem to have abandoned the format.
SKP is very much still active but the focus has shifted. Since the beginning of 2023 I've done patches for the Objekt factory bank and 20 sound packs (that is over 200 patches with more content to come after the summer!).

At this point, if you are interested in that content and want to support us you really should subscribe to Reason+. For the subscription fee you would have had Objekt along with access to lots of packs from SKP, Navi Retlav, Soundcells and a plethora of other people that you may not have checked out yet.

My focus for the foreseeable future is on sound packs and RS device content as the third party eco-system is in a bit of a rut at the moment. It's not been great since the sub model started, but along with the global cost of living crisis and the possibility of WW3 it's really on it's knees. Very, very few people are buying anything a la carte.

Cheers,
yeah i’m not really and never will be interested in a subscription model either

and with soundpacks id rather have quality over quantity to be honest i don’t need new sounds every month

Soundcells

30 Aug 2023

As I wrote in the other thread about the new combinator graphics for R12 users … - there will be something new next month for ALL Reason users (from Reason 6 onwards) :0)

Gosh

31 Aug 2023

Soundcells wrote:
30 Aug 2023
As I wrote in the other thread about the new combinator graphics for R12 users … - there will be something new next month for ALL Reason users (from Reason 6 onwards) :0)
Very much looking forward to it.... :clap:

Gosh

31 Aug 2023

Next month starts tomorrow btw. ;) ;)

Soundcells

11 Sep 2023

The new product will be released very soon, but unfortunately, there is currently a problem with the email client.

Until this problem is fixed (which should be the case tomorrow or the day after tomorrow at the latest, according to information) here is a nice offer:
Use the coupon because-of-problems-50-off and get 50% discount on your shopping cart.
This offer ends as soon as the thing is fixed :0)

Best regards,
Harald | Soundcells

Gosh

12 Sep 2023

Thanks for the info, Harald. I'm looking forward to the new product :D

Soundcells

12 Sep 2023

Now it works again :0)

FrankJaeger

16 Oct 2023

Soundcells wrote:
15 Aug 2023
And the question is still the same?
Just think about it again and share your opinion ... let's continue the discussion, neutrally ...

Best regards,
Harald | Soundcells
I've never stopped being interested in refills. I already have your Pads the BIG Box refill and love it. I didn't know you were still up and running so I checked out your website and couldn't help myself; I bought the Analog BIG Box, Grain Station, Afterglow and Parsec Signature as well as snagging all of the freebies (thanks for having free packs)!!!

You're a great sound designer and I rank you highly up there with the likes of Jiggery Pokery and Pink Noise.

Keep up the good work..
Midniite Music
My Gear: 2021 Macbook Pro M1/UA Volt 176 Interface/JBL Series 3, 8" Monitors/Akai MPK mini mk3/

Soundcells

01 Feb 2024

Hi to All,

I wrote a blog post within a few thoughts about Reason ReFills. Maybe you are interested in reading …

https://www.soundcells.de/en/reason-ref ... ter-klang/

Best regards,
Harald | Soundcells

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

01 Feb 2024

Soundcells wrote:
01 Feb 2024
Hi to All,

I wrote a blog post within a few thoughts about Reason ReFills. Maybe you are interested in reading …

https://www.soundcells.de/en/reason-ref ... ter-klang/

Best regards,
Harald | Soundcells
:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Nice read...

• Information