50% cut!

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
bitley

04 Jun 2017

Right now, all prices on the entire Bitley™ site has been cut by 50%! This will last for a week or two!

The listed prices are the full prices; you will see the deducted price(s) after pressing the order button(s).

Welcome all Reason lovers & all 80s lovers! I also have products for hardware synths and NI Kontakt.

:reason: LOVE

bitley

04 Jun 2017

(just as an example, the Fairlight II+ refill which is compatible with all Reason versions from R4 and up is currently just $29.50!)

freyelise

04 Jun 2017

I didn't even realize I could upgrade my trusty Fairlight XXL :U Well, time to crawl from under this rock and wave the credit card around a bit. A hearty recommendation for the Fairlight refill to anyone dabbling with retro synth sounds <3

bitley

04 Jun 2017

Yup! I hope you will enjoy the upgrade! :-)

As for you waiting to see Bitley™ stuff in the prop shop, that has been arranged but I have not been able to get a response from them in a few days. Hopefully that will be sorted out soon so the products can get a proper Le Heady placement in the shop. :)

eusti

04 Jun 2017

bitley™ wrote: As for you waiting to see Bitley™ stuff in the prop shop, that has been arranged...
Nice!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you! It will be great to have your work and talent properly exposed to all Reason users! :)

D.

joeyluck

04 Jun 2017

bitley™ wrote: As for you waiting to see Bitley™ stuff in the prop shop, that has been arranged
Fantastic! Like many others, I like to keep as many of my purchases as possible in one place. But also, it should get you much better exposure to new users :thumbs_up:

bitley

04 Jun 2017

Thanks, yes I am hoping it could open some new doors. I don't know if they are overloaded with work now though but I am hoping it will be able to go on publishing during the following weeks.

Catblack

04 Jun 2017

I'm a huge advocate of refills, especially with the arrival of VST support. You can still open a refill with combinators made for Reason 4.0 and drop new reverbs and filters in if you feel like tweaking them. To me they are as relevant as ever. I've picked up quite a few new ones since the VST announcement. I've had my eye on some of your smaller refills Bitley, and at 50% off I really can't pass those up! Thanks!
If you ain't hip to the rare Housequake, shut up already.

Damn.

bitley

04 Jun 2017

Excellent, you're most welcome! :-)

mbfrancis

04 Jun 2017

Is the WBF upgrade 50% off as well, so $25?
Producer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist. I make indie pop as Port Streets, 90s/shoegaze as Swooner, and Electro as Yours Mine.

bitley

05 Jun 2017

It's $24,50 right now even :-)

kitekrazy

05 Jun 2017

joeyluck wrote:
bitley™ wrote: As for you waiting to see Bitley™ stuff in the prop shop, that has been arranged
Fantastic! Like many others, I like to keep as many of my purchases as possible in one place. But also, it should get you much better exposure to new users :thumbs_up:
Not me. My refill purchases are usually 3rd party.

bitley

05 Jun 2017

We'll see. I've tried reaching Mats Karlöf for a long time now without any response... Anyone in the know of his status? Still working there? It appears you should rely on the Bitley™ site for my stuff after all.

bitley

07 Jun 2017

Any inspired upgraders? Any new tracks using the sounds? :) Spoil me with your demo links! :)

clone

07 Jun 2017

Friday is payday for me bitley, I will go shopping then.

MitchClark89

07 Jun 2017

bitley™ wrote:Any inspired upgraders? Any new tracks using the sounds? :) Spoil me with your demo links! :)
hi bitley

can i go straight to purchasing way beyond fairlight II ? it is marketed as an upgrade so i was wondering does that mean i have to buy earlier product before you will let me buy this one? i would just like to get the latest and most up to date WBF refill if possible.

thanks bitley!

bitley

08 Jun 2017

Hi!

1. You can only order it as an upgrade if you have a previous Fairlight refill (II+, XXL, Platinum, WBF) from before.
2. You do not have to have a previous product of mine in any way whatsoever to purchase WBF R2 in full.

WBF R2 is the last Fairlight refill from me and it will not be updated. It's the crown of all the work I ever did with this. It's one of the coolest Reason refills ever and I would like to see the reason community at large waking up to realize HOW cool it really is. ;-) I need those orders coming please.

bitley

08 Jun 2017

New 'infomercial' :-)

Multi-tracking two doubled / layered JX8Ps and changing everything to WBF R2 after a little while. :-)

Bring in the funk! Press play to sway!

anko

08 Jun 2017

bitley™ wrote:New 'infomercial' :-)
Multi-tracking two doubled / layered JX8Ps and changing everything to WBF R2 after a little while. :-)
haha loves th funk... :D

...i'll also chime in here too with my usual remark that the bitley refills are one of my favourite things about reason. ;)

mbfrancis

08 Jun 2017

bitley™ wrote:It's $24,50 right now even :-)
Purchased!
Producer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist. I make indie pop as Port Streets, 90s/shoegaze as Swooner, and Electro as Yours Mine.

bitley

09 Jun 2017

Thank you! I hope it will deliver joy & new ideas to your creations. :)

bitley

09 Jun 2017

- Deal active folks!

grizelda

16 Jun 2017

bitley™ wrote:- Deal active folks!
purchased :D already loving some of the combinator patches in the fairlight II refill :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

depending on how long sale goes for i may try to sneak another purchase past the boss (wife) :o

• Information