Kinetic Energy - Pay-What-You-Want + 80% off other ReFills

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
JeremyNSL

10 May 2017

UPDATE May 18th:
I've just added Antimatter for Antidote to the sale. Regularly $29, on sale for $15.

For one day only, our Kinetic Energy Reason ReFill is available at Pay What You Want pricing! Kinetic Energy retails for $29, but for 24 hours, set your own price on one of our very best ReFills. It's over.

Kinetic Energy is a ReFill specifically created for Synapse Audio's Antidote Rack Extension. Every patch in Kinetic Energy has a single goal – inspire you instantly. All 100 Combinator patches are cutting-edge sequences or arpeggios, perfect for song-starter material or just to bring an element of motion to your mix. Kinetic Energy offers everything from bubbling electro arps, deep chordal layers, eclectic synth harps, to heavily-crushed bass riffs.

Please understand, Kinetic Energy requires the Antidote RE. Don't delay, this deal expires tomorrow!

Beyond Kinetic Energy, we've also got some other great Reason ReFill deals on tap. Until May 22nd, 2017 you'll find huge savings on a wide selection of Nucleus SoundLab ReFills. Check it out!

BFD Core ReFill $39 (regularly $99)
BFD Jazz and Funk $45 (regularly $99)
Viral Outbreak $35 (regularly $69)
Filter Research 2 $9 (regularly $49)
Neo DX for Propellerhead PX7 $25 (regularly $39)
Pantheon II $19 (regularly $49)
Last edited by JeremyNSL on 18 May 2017, edited 1 time in total.
Owner/Lead Designer
Nucleus SoundLab

JerrelTheKing

10 May 2017

THANKS!!

bunja

10 May 2017

39 dollars still too much for me as a reason essentials user for bfd

JeremyNSL

11 May 2017

Thanks for the interest in BFD Core! As far as I can remember that's the lowest price it's ever been offered at since it launched about 4.5 years ago, so it may be a very long wait for anything lower...
bunja wrote:39 dollars still too much for me as a reason essentials user for bfd
Owner/Lead Designer
Nucleus SoundLab

moneykube

11 May 2017

thank-you very very very much :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

bunja

11 May 2017

JeremyNSL wrote:Thanks for the interest in BFD Core! As far as I can remember that's the lowest price it's ever been offered at since it launched about 4.5 years ago, so it may be a very long wait for anything lower...
bunja wrote:39 dollars still too much for me as a reason essentials user for bfd

Nah sorry it was kinda toungue in cheek meaning i wouldnt get half the patches anyway ( no kong ) missing stuff and that half combinators wouldnt work , i dont know why people dont make cut down reason essentials versions , anyway good luck mate ☺.

JeremyNSL

11 May 2017

BTW I will be taking down the Kinetic Energy deal in about 2 hours, so if you are still interested get on it!
Owner/Lead Designer
Nucleus SoundLab

JeremyNSL

11 May 2017

THANKS!!
thank-you very very very much
You're both very, very very welcome :)
bunja wrote: Nah sorry it was kinda toungue in cheek meaning i wouldnt get half the patches anyway ( no kong ) missing stuff and that half combinators wouldnt work , i dont know why people dont make cut down reason essentials versions , anyway good luck mate ☺.
No offense taken! Actually there are zero Kong patches in the ReFill. You are correct that half the Combinators probably wouldn't work, though. 100% of the NN-XT kit pieces would be fine, and you could fairly easily just mix those to make your own kit.

As for why people don't make Reason Essentials versions, we develop products based on customer feedback. And for Reason Essentials stuff, I think I've probably only talked to about 3 people ever that wanted Essentials versions of any of our products. We are willing to support anything, but so far I just haven't seen the market for Essentials stuff. I will take your vote under advisement as person #4 interested though! Maybe Essentials will be more popular now with VST support coming.

The secondary reason is if I remove all the FX devices, Thor CV modulation etc. from BFD Combinators, it will not sound as good as the full version. So people might buy the Essentials version and then complain that the product does not sound very good, or not as good as the demos.
Owner/Lead Designer
Nucleus SoundLab

bunja

11 May 2017

Yeah true .

bunja

12 May 2017

But there are effects enough in reason essentials to make stuff sound better , i actually have reason drum kits i got free with reason 7 which i sold( had to at the time) used acid for a few monts , but then bought essentials 9 last year ( it was enough for what i need , i just use the redrum kits from that refill , but yout right though combinators always sound better with all the bells and whistles , i dont miss full reason at all half them extra thinga i never used but i miss having the combinators in reason drums and reason bass and bitwords wavefront and expanse , oh well lol nnxt and a bit of reverb :lol:

Snowpig

12 May 2017

Hmmm... to late :-/

JeremyNSL

18 May 2017

I've just added Antimatter for Antidote to the sale. Regularly $29, on sale for $15.
Owner/Lead Designer
Nucleus SoundLab

JeremyNSL

22 May 2017

Last chance to save on all these ReFills! I will be taking down the sales at the end of the day, CST timezone. :)
Owner/Lead Designer
Nucleus SoundLab

• Information