SnortingAudio.com: The Return of Psycrafter and...

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
snortingaudio

27 Apr 2017

After receiving many emails over the years, we've decided to bring back some of our original Reason ReFills like Psycrafter, Dark Combinations, etc. We rebuilt our website from the ground up for the sole purpose of selling and distributing Reason ReFills without the hassle of signing up. Snorting Audio is a specialty Reason ReFill store that focuses on instrument patches that are native to the Reason platform, for example Combinator/Thor based sounds that offer the full patch rather than prerecorded samples and loops. Although our kits do contain some samples and loops, the goal is to offer sound patches that you can not only use but learn from, allowing you to grow as a sound designer and create your own sounds. Our ReFills are loaded with many of the professional sounds you hear today from top producers and unique sounds that you just can't find anywhere else. Reverse engineer, develop, master and hone your sound designing abilities with Snorting Audio. Check us out at: http://snortingaudio.com :refill:

Additionally we're in the process of overhauling and updating all of our original Reason ReFills for release in the official propellerhead store. In other words we're remastering the existing sounds and adding a ton of new sounds to each kit. If the Snorting Audio ReFill you want isn't currently available in our store, shoot us an email and we'll keep you updated. Also keep an eye out for new ReFills, we have some new and exciting releases in the works.

Feel free to use this thread if you have a request for future releases, we're listening. :thumbs_up:

abeonis

18 Jan 2018

Just started to use your amazing Psy Evolution Vol 1 refill. Brilliant. Can we expect you will add the reason file of the Psycrafter demo to its refill?
Windows 10 64-bit | Reason 9.5 | Live 10 Suite + Push2 | Intel i7 8700K | 16 GB RAM | Scarlett 6x6 | Arturia MiniLab MK II | 2x Novation LaunchControl XL

PhutureD

31 Jan 2018

When will the psycrafter ultimate remastered be made available?
Request: Parsec and Predator patches and combis

abeonis

01 Feb 2018

PhutureD wrote:
31 Jan 2018
When will the psycrafter ultimate remastered be made available?
Request: Parsec and Predator patches and combis
Yes, yes, Predator patches and combis
Windows 10 64-bit | Reason 9.5 | Live 10 Suite + Push2 | Intel i7 8700K | 16 GB RAM | Scarlett 6x6 | Arturia MiniLab MK II | 2x Novation LaunchControl XL

PhutureD

09 Nov 2019

Site has been down for a while. he had an issue with his stuff been posted on pirate blogs and most likely
took it down because of it. It should have been made available in the prop shop because a lot of the sounds, especially
the basses and fx were very good and made use of native devices only.

snortingaudio

15 Aug 2020

PhutureD wrote:
09 Nov 2019
Site has been down for a while. he had an issue with his stuff been posted on pirate blogs and most likely
took it down because of it. It should have been made available in the prop shop because a lot of the sounds, especially
the basses and fx were very good and made use of native devices only.
I return! I actually just got too busy to maintain it but I am back now with a new studio and ready to release some stuff. :reason:

drk73

15 Aug 2020

The link, you provided (http://snortingaudio.com/), is dead.
My browser (Google Chrome) said, that to this site doesn't have access.

DaveyG

15 Aug 2020

drk73 wrote:
15 Aug 2020
It worked OK earlier but now does not.

snortingaudio

15 Aug 2020

DaveyG wrote:
15 Aug 2020
drk73 wrote:
15 Aug 2020
It worked OK earlier but now does not.
I just checked on it, it was running server updates but should be fine now.

drk73

15 Aug 2020

Now it's working.

• Information