StructuRe - Softphonics

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
ltbrunt00

22 Apr 2017

I have to take my hat off to Softphonics. Structure is absolutely F$#@#@ amazing. This is a one of a kind tool in reason. I don't know how you even top this. StructuRe and Breatre together.....I think a universe just collapsed due to the sheer might of these products..

I have Epic Beatre and thought that was the definitive Percussion Scoring tool for reason. Epic Breatre could have cost well over $100.00. At $45 dollars I thought I ripped soft-phonics purchasing Epic Breatre at $45. Then I buy StructuRe......

You are a genius and probably should call Interpol on me because buying these at $45 dollars is just Theft on my part. I have purchased VST tools which can be awesome have cost twice as much and are not fully integrated into any one DAW. StructuRe is easy to use. Exporting to midi and modifying to my liking is very nice. With StructuRe no more creating percussion tracks from scratch anymore. This is a time saver. Refills are definitely not dead.

Thank you for this product and keep them coming.
Reason, Nuendo, Studio One
https://soundcloud.com/user-404930848

PurpleMonkeyDishes

23 Apr 2017

Totally agree with all you said, Hats off indeed. I love innovative things like this. It is yet more proof that anything can be achieved using the stock reason devices, quality samples and a creative design.

A+
Music is everything

PurpleMonkeyDishwasher

kitekrazy

24 Apr 2017

Oh...... I don't have this one yet. I will eventually get them all. BTW I also recommend Sphere. Refills are never dead. I'll take a refill over an RE any day. It takes a lot of patience to work with the NN-XT compared to Kontakt. Epic Beatre is also awesome. One of these days I need to make an all Sophtonics project. I'd love to see them also do tutorials. I don't know if I create demos like theirs.

ltbrunt00

25 Apr 2017

I will be buying sphere this week with one of there there synth refills.

At this rate I will probably end up getting all of Softphonics refills.
Reason, Nuendo, Studio One
https://soundcloud.com/user-404930848

aeox
Competition Winner

25 Apr 2017

i just got Structure and Encore, amazing stuff!

• Information