Opinions needed on the latest version of my mastering patch

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
deepndark

01 Apr 2017

Hey dear fellow Reasoners, I need other people's opinions about my Work In Progress mastering patch.
I will now post two different audio examples of the same song. The Soundclick version - hear it first here: http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13498928

And this one here is another version that I just finished up. I added an extra scream4 to get ridd of the dynamics.

What do you think - is the Soundcloud one more like polished or do you prefer the Soundclick's one?

siln

01 Apr 2017

sounds good , listening on my akg earbuds i cant tell too much about dynamics, on hey man i ld think the soundcloud version sound clearer , only thing my brain wanted is this hihat which is hard panned right rather in stereo and mybe a few db lowered , ,maybe you did on purpose

deepndark

01 Apr 2017

siln wrote:sounds good , listening on my akg earbuds i cant tell too much about dynamics, on hey man i ld think the soundcloud version sound clearer , only thing my brain wanted is this hihat which is hard panned right rather in stereo and mybe a few db lowered , ,maybe you did on purpose
Thanks for checking. You might be right about the hihat - I need to listen and see. Anyway, if you or anyone wants to try my patch out, then you can. This combinator contains only Reason stocks. Want to point out that the EQ's inside the combi may need adjustments, as non of the mastering effects never know your mixing. All the knobs and buttons are assiged - the texts are explaining what they do.

http://www.reflexion-x.com/downloads/Do ... ing_X8.cmb

• Information