Bitley, do you have a Kawai Reason refill?

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
mreese80

18 Mar 2017

If you do, how many patches are in it? I'm pretty sure you have made a refill of this synth
Reason 10.4 :refill: :re: :ignition: | :recycle: 2.2.4 | Ableton Live Suite 10.1| MPC Software 1.9.6 | Photoshop CC 2019 | Novation Impulse 49 | Nektar Impact LX 49

Mysterygrimms

18 Mar 2017

O8R right?

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

bitley

19 Mar 2017

Hi guys! Yup, O8R is built on several synths including the K4.

mreese80

19 Mar 2017

bitley™ wrote:Hi guys! Yup, O8R is built on several synths including the K4.

Are there patches or just waveforms? (300) I'm on your website now
Reason 10.4 :refill: :re: :ignition: | :recycle: 2.2.4 | Ableton Live Suite 10.1| MPC Software 1.9.6 | Photoshop CC 2019 | Novation Impulse 49 | Nektar Impact LX 49

bitley

20 Mar 2017

It's constructed like a complete synth. There's patches of course. :) Using the waveforms it's easy and fun to build new ones too.

pedrocaetanos

29 Mar 2017

bitley™ wrote:Hi guys! Yup, O8R is built on several synths including the K4.
What other synths?
Based on a true story. No Musical Instruments Were Harmed in the Making of This Forum Post. | :arrow: SoundCloud set | :reason: :record: :recycle: :reload: :refillpacker: :refill: :re: :ignition: :PUF_figure:

bitley

30 Mar 2017

:thumbs_up:

Other synths in O8R are D-50 (patched waveforms from the synth partial section), Alpha Juno, Korg Lambda, Yamaha Electone B60, and if I remember correctly there's an assortment of drums & some drums from the Electone and also sounds we sampled with mic & vocal loops etc. A few Kurz K2000 synth sounds should also be there. It really works just as a synth with sampled waveforms so really cool patches can be made. For the ones not programming so much there are hundreds of amazing patches there as well.
Last edited by bitley on 20 Dec 2018, edited 4 times in total.

Gorgon

30 Mar 2017

bitley™ wrote:I am afraid I will be backing out of Reasontalk due to the intense backstabbing of recent weeks so I don't really feel very inspired to talk about my work here anymore. It's like whatever I say gets me attacked. So I don't feel like responding at the moment. The way I feel right now, even a question like "What other synths?" seems drowned in scepticism and disbelief. If you guys want to miss out on some of the best refills ever made, I can't stop you.
I think you're being a bit paranoid, Pat.
"This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit."

pedrocaetanos

30 Mar 2017

Jesus, it was a simple question!
I'm honestly interested in knowing what other synths!
Come on, slow down jumping to negative conclusions.
I have a good opinion on your refills, and actually own many of them.
So, what about sharing what other synths, instead on being unfairly harsh with this costumer? :)
Based on a true story. No Musical Instruments Were Harmed in the Making of This Forum Post. | :arrow: SoundCloud set | :reason: :record: :recycle: :reload: :refillpacker: :refill: :re: :ignition: :PUF_figure:

mreese80

30 Mar 2017

bitley™ wrote:I am afraid I will be backing out of Reasontalk due to the intense backstabbing of recent weeks so I don't really feel very inspired to talk about my work here anymore. It's like whatever I say gets me attacked. So I don't feel like responding at the moment. The way I feel right now, even a question like "What other synths?" seems drowned in scepticism and disbelief. If you guys want to miss out on some of the best refills ever made, I can't stop you.

well, i'll use twitter to stay in contact with you man. If it wasn't for your sounds i would've gave up on reason a long time ago. I get what your're saying man. Any post or response on this forum always draws in a troll or some off the wall comment. I don't see any negativity towards you on this post but i think i know what you are referring to. This forum brought in the best as far am i'm concerned. This is the only place where i can get a response and a answer the same day. Don't bail on us but if you do, i'll stay in touch.

bitley

31 Mar 2017

Thanks. Well you saw that thread we had to remove completely.

Other synths in O8R are D-50 (patched waveforms from the synth partial section), Alpha Juno, Korg Lambda, Yamaha Electone B60, and if I remember correctly there's an assortment of drums & some drums from the Electone and also sounds we sampled with mic & vocal loops etc. A few Kurz K2000 synth sounds should also be there. It really works just as a synth with sampled waveforms so really cool patches can be made. For the ones not programming so much there are hundreds of amazing patches there as well.

mreese80

31 Mar 2017

bitley™ wrote:Thanks. Well you saw that thread we had to remove completely.

I seen that thread, but i didn't know it got removed. It's like you can't have an opinion on this forum sometimes lol. I'll probably grab the kawai refill and the prophet soon. I'm getting money together for the may madness sale also. Got a few gems i want to pick up.

pedrocaetanos

10 Apr 2017

Thanks for the info Patrick.
I have this one, and I always like to know the synths behind.

Mysterygrimms

10 Apr 2017

Yea don't give up Bitley. Please stick around, this forum wouldn't be as interesting without guys like you, Selig, Tritoneaddictions and mreese as well. Good thread by the way.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

pedrocaetanos

10 Apr 2017

I understand how you feel Patrick, I have seen enough hot threads around you. And hot not in a good way.

Now, if you're not in a mood for advice please ignore what I'm going to say, as I mean well.

You see, you tend to react a bit emotionally. You have a business online, it's normal to have both supporters and negative criticizers. And the ones with the negative critics are always much more verbal and louder than the supporters. It's like that everywhere, it's life.
And if you react emotionally to a negative criticizer, or worst a hater, there is always only one outcome: things get hotter and nastier.
Worst of all, you cannot afford risking jumping on good customers because of the haters. I know how things have been, so I didn't gave much importance. But if you had catch me on a bad day I would get pissed-off. Imagine if wasn't a customer yet, if I didn't knew if your work is good or not... would I bother finding out afterwards?

I would prefer if you would stick around (even risking being smacked just for asking what synths you used ;) ), as I prefer to have the devs around and speak with them.

But if your personality doesn't allow you to react more coldly (we all have our personality and we must choose what best suits it), it's best if you step back. It will be best for your business if not also for you. Some devs are very step back and yet they do good business. Synapse has become one of the most respected in the Reason world, yet one almost never sees Richard around here (if ever).

So, best of luck

littlejam

11 Apr 2017

hello,

@bitley:

i'm interested in getting your refill(s): the way beyond fairlight stuff
what is the most comprehensive/biggest collection please?
i'm at your website

there's like 4 different refills (i'm confused)

i'm thinking it's way beyond fairlight r2?
is it all inclusive?

i've never heard bad things about your sounds

thanks for your help,

j
littlejamaicastudios
i7 2.8ghz / 24GB ddr3 / Quadro 4000 x 2 / ProFire 610
reason 10 / reaper / acidpro /akai mpk mini / korg padkontrol / axiom 25 / radium 49
'i get by with a lot of help from my friends'

mreese80

12 Apr 2017

littlejam wrote:hello,

@bitley:

i'm interested in getting your refill(s): the way beyond fairlight stuff
what is the most comprehensive/biggest collection please?
i'm at your website

there's like 4 different refills (i'm confused)

i'm thinking it's way beyond fairlight r2?
is it all inclusive?

i've never heard bad things about your sounds

thanks for your help,

j
WBF2 is what you're looking for. I would recommend you getting "all" of his refills. He has the best refills ever made for reason. YOu will not be disappointed. Way Beyond Synclavier is great also.

• Information