Hooked on Softphonics

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
ReasonTalk

13 Mar 2017

Producer / Writer / Broadcaster & Musician by trade, ReFill maker by passion, Andrew Skelton from Softphonics has just released two new ReFills: TimbRe (woodwinds) and EncoRe (strings). In between recording sessions, he has agreed to answer our questions. And we (joeyluck, Kenni, olivier, ScuzzyEye, tiker01 and WongoTheSane) had quite a few...

Be sure to catch the video review of Structure as well!

https://www.reasontalk.com/2017/03/vide ... re-refill/
https://www.reasontalk.com/2017/03/hook ... ftphonics/

riemac

13 Mar 2017

Thanks for the nice interview. I have bought encore two weeks ago and has to say it is fantastic. After the interview I respect Andrew Skelton even more, we all should be glade he is investing so much in reason.

PurpleMonkeyDishes

13 Mar 2017

Great Interview ReasonTalk I love how open it is, All the questions I would have asked !! Great job to all involved. :thumbs_up:
Music is everything

PurpleMonkeyDishwasher

dustmoses

14 Mar 2017

I've only used Embouchre, great for realistic brass, as well as jupitre octo. (I use Impact Soundworks Mega Brass when I want a less realistic but epic brass.)

High quality stuff.

kitekrazy

14 Mar 2017

They also don't complain about free refills. BeatRE is another one worth owning. Very impressed with it comparing to some Kontakt libraries 5x the price.

Pralijah

15 Mar 2017

Great to read that Softphonics have some new things ahead. Always a joy too see a new Re-Refill by them.
Make music shake again!

• Information