EXPO Refill For Parsec v.2

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
woozy

10 Feb 2017

Hello my dear fellow Reason users, finally today i have finished my first Refill for Reason, it been a pleasure to create sounds for such amazing Rack Extension as Parsec, it's really innovative and easy to use synth, i have started making this refill a year ago, i provide Refill description bellow:

Name: EXPO named by full fraze "exponential" in audio environment this means that rate of one or more parameters slowing down or speeding up. This includes these type of sounds with a name Expo at beginning of patch name for example: "D.A (my initials) Expo Fractals"

Type: Patches for Parsec RE v.2

Price: 20$

Product Description: For those who looking to be inspired, this refill is exactly what you need. It will cover variety of popular genres to get you inspired, with total of 250 patches from realistic sounding instruments, thick basses to nature sounds & atmospheric pads, horror sounds and more stylish types of sounds, only possible with environment like Propellerhead Reason has.

Content Details: • 250 Parsec Spectral Synthesizer version 2 Patches
• 29 Bass & Wobblers
• 13 Bells & Mallets
• 7 Combinators (various types)
• 18 Drums & Percussive
• 28 FX & Nature Sounds
• 24 Instruments & Keys
• 28 Mono Leads
• 24 Pads & Atmospheres
• 23 Poly Leads & Plucks
• 28 Scary Sounds
• 6 Vocoders
• 22 Voices

Requirements: Reason 7 and up, Parsec Rack Extension version 2 and up.

you can listen demo tracks that i made for your consideration.

Buy Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/232235606952?

Feel free to ask any questions you have.

wireless

16 Apr 2017

Hi Woozy. Liked the Demos - well done! :thumbs_up:
So, followed the link to EBay to purchase and discovered a note that says will not ship to United Kingdom. Can you clarify please if this Refill is for sale in UK, and if it is available as a download?

Many thanks
Attachments
EBay statement.JPG
EBay says no ship to UK....
EBay statement.JPG (55.17 KiB) Viewed 1315 times

Oquasec

16 Apr 2017

Parsec would actually be a great idea for physical modeling percussion.
Producer/Programmer.
Reason, FLS and Cubase NFR user.

woozy

17 Apr 2017

wireless wrote:Hi Woozy. Liked the Demos - well done! :thumbs_up:
So, followed the link to EBay to purchase and discovered a note that says will not ship to United Kingdom. Can you clarify please if this Refill is for sale in UK, and if it is available as a download?

Many thanks
sorry, don't mind that i don't know why it says so, it's for sale worldwide because it's digital, i'll send refill to your email after you make payment.cheers.

• Information