DNA Labs is back at it with new refills for trap producers!

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
DNA Apocalypse

07 Jul 2016

Hi guys heres links to sound previews for these 2 new refills.....that will be in the Prop Shop soon!
Futuristik Trap Vol.1 and Vol.2 Refills for Propellerhead's Thor Polysonic Synthesizer

https://soundcloud.com/jason-drewry/futuristik-2-demo

https://soundcloud.com/jason-drewry/futuristik-1-demo
DNA-LABS-SOFTWARE.COM :reason: :refill: :re:

miscend

08 Jul 2016

You sell any Kong kits?

DNA Apocalypse

11 Jul 2016

miscend wrote:You sell any Kong kits?
Not at the moment....but there will be in the near future!

JNeffLind

11 Jul 2016

I like the demos. Didn't see them in the shop though. Are they currently available or soon to be released?

Edit: Shit. Just saw that they're forthcoming, but as yet unreleased. So I guess I'll ask about expected release date.

DNA Apocalypse

12 Jul 2016

JNeffLind wrote:I like the demos. Didn't see them in the shop though. Are they currently available or soon to be released?

Edit: Shit. Just saw that they're forthcoming, but as yet unreleased. So I guess I'll ask about expected release date.
They are submitted for approval, it may take 2-4 weeks to show up in the shop. If by chance you want to purchase them early, send me an email and I will reply with an invoice. ($15 usd per refill) dspapoc123@gmail.com

JNeffLind

13 Jul 2016

DNA Apocalypse wrote:
They are submitted for approval, it may take 2-4 weeks to show up in the shop. If by chance you want to purchase them early, send me an email and I will reply with an invoice. ($15 usd per refill) dspapoc123@gmail.com
I actually just downloaded Hydronexius to trial so may be going that route instead. Either way you're likely to end up with some of my money.

DNA Apocalypse

13 Jul 2016

JNeffLind wrote:
DNA Apocalypse wrote:
I actually just downloaded Hydronexius to trial so may be going that route instead. Either way you're likely to end up with some of my money.
No problem! By the way, there is a new refill for the Hydonexius also coming soon called EDM Pro Expansion refill.

XysteR

16 Jul 2016

I need this 808 sub. I've tried making it the usual way, but can I balls get it anything as good as this. It starts at 9 minutes 42 seconds

JerrelTheKing

17 Jul 2016

These demos sound amazing. You're definitely provided needed products to the Reason community. Will definitely pick up these refills when they become available.

• Information