Abbey Road Keyboards ReFill for sale

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
pedrocaetanos

25 Apr 2016

Hi

I'm selling an Abbey Road Keyboards ReFill (because I have another one).
This is the version that came bundled in Studio Combo, without the printed booklet.
https://www.propellerheads.se/press/58- ... -announced
https://www.propellerheads.se/press/76- ... ythm-combo

My asking price is 65€.
I'm not making an auction, but if immediately buyers pop out of everywhere, I will sell to the highest bidder (and with the profits I will retire myself from work :puf_bigsmile: )

Paypal would be a convenient way for the payment.
I will provide either the unregistered serial number, or a license transfer through Propellerheads site to a registered user (buyer choice, but I recommend the transfer)

The physical goods are the two original CDs plus an original product box - shipping costs are an additional cost to be discussed, depending on world destination, if ensurance is wanted or not, etc, etc.

FAQ
Q: Why are you selling for 65€? Why not 6.5€? or 650€?
A: complicated... just pay the price and move along... although, you could try to bargain ;)
- Original standalone refill price was 200€ (ARK);
- Studio Combo bundle was 250€,
- Other 3 bundle members original standalone prices were 120€ (RDK, REB, RPi),
- Therefore ARK in-the-bundle (what I'm selling) price was equivalent to 90€,
- Same thing as today's Rhythm Combo members in-the-bundle price (RDK+REB bundle = 180€);
- But since I'm offering just a download price should drop some 25% = 65€
- This thing is a rarity that I believe can no longer be found for sale anywhere, therefore I sell for double the price.
- I'm selling second-hand, therefore I sell for half the price.
- Those two reasons are even, therefore price stays the same, 65€.
Last edited by pedrocaetanos on 25 Apr 2016, edited 1 time in total.
Based on a true story. No Musical Instruments Were Harmed in the Making of This Forum Post. | :arrow: SoundCloud set | :reason: :record: :recycle: :reload: :refillpacker: :refill: :re: :ignition: :PUF_figure:

Loque

25 Apr 2016

Is selling this legal?
Reason12, Win10

pedrocaetanos

25 Apr 2016

I hope so, I'm not trying to do anything illegal :puf_smile:
I have a standalone licence code for this ARK refill, and if Propelleheads provides a system for it's transfer, they consider it legal too :puf_smile:
Why do you think it is illegal?
Based on a true story. No Musical Instruments Were Harmed in the Making of This Forum Post. | :arrow: SoundCloud set | :reason: :record: :recycle: :reload: :refillpacker: :refill: :re: :ignition: :PUF_figure:

joeyluck

25 Apr 2016

I think it's best to offer the license transfer and just ship the product.
Offering a digital download I think is where it gets questionable...even if your intentions are to be helpful.

pedrocaetanos

25 Apr 2016

joeyluck wrote:I think it's best to offer the license transfer and just ship the product.
Offering a digital download I think is where it gets questionable...even if your intentions are to be helpful.
Oh, see... now that I think about it you'r probably right.
Didn't even cross my mind, as I have clean conscience about the transaction, but most probably the little letters that the lawyers wrote forbid the digital download.
That was supposed to be just a commodity and I don't think my moral would nag me on that ;)
But I understand it's not proper to offer that on RT, I withdraw that part of the offer.

Jarred

15 Dec 2016

Hi Pedro! Do you still have this? I am interested in buying it.

pedrocaetanos

16 Dec 2016

Hi Jarred!
I still do, but I'm in the midst of negotiating it's sale to another buyer.
In case he gives up, your next in line.
Cheers
Pedro

Jarred

16 Dec 2016

Awesome thanks man. Yeah if it doesn't end up working out please hit me up.

pedrocaetanos

29 Dec 2016

Sold !

Teda88

02 Feb 2018

Looking to buy a copy of Abby Road Keyboard, willing to pay top dollar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Information