Has anyone tried the PinkNoise Essence Refill?

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
mreese80

20 Apr 2016

I pretty much have all of their refills except for the Pro Ton3. I have tried the demo of essence but i wasn't really sold on it. Sometimes a demo isn't as good as the product.
Reason 10.4 :refill: :re: :ignition: | :recycle: 2.2.4 | Ableton Live Suite 10.1| MPC Software 1.9.6 | Photoshop CC 2019 | Novation Impulse 49 | Nektar Impact LX 49

Karim
Competition Winner

20 Apr 2016

mreese80 wrote:I pretty much have all of their refills except for the Pro Ton3. I have tried the demo of essence but i wasn't really sold on it. Sometimes a demo isn't as good as the product.
I bought it last summer.
The Refill is not bad. I usually do some lounge / lofi tracks with it. like a mega rompler to cover lot of genres..

Inviato dal mio GT-I9301I utilizzando Tapatalk
Karim Le Mec : Dj/Producer/Label Owner ( :reason: 11.3+ R12  IMac 2016 21")
FOLLOW Karim Le Mec
https://www.youtube.com/user/lemecdj
https://karimlemec.weebly.com/
https://soundcloud.com/karimlemec
https://t.me/reasonstudiosworld

mreese80

20 Apr 2016

lemec wrote:
mreese80 wrote:I pretty much have all of their refills except for the Pro Ton3. I have tried the demo of essence but i wasn't really sold on it. Sometimes a demo isn't as good as the product.
I bought it last summer.
The Refill is not bad. I usually do some lounge / lofi tracks with it. like a mega rompler to cover lot of genres..

Inviato dal mio GT-I9301I utilizzando Tapatalk
ok.
Reason 10.4 :refill: :re: :ignition: | :recycle: 2.2.4 | Ableton Live Suite 10.1| MPC Software 1.9.6 | Photoshop CC 2019 | Novation Impulse 49 | Nektar Impact LX 49

tibah

24 Apr 2016

There is a demo refill you can download, but it didn't impress me. The price is great though. Good addition for Reason Essentials users. Not too different from the FSB, in terms of covering a lot of ground for many genres and styles. If you are looking for specific sounds there are better alternatives (e.g. Miroslav for strings, Radical Piano/Keys, Soundcells/Bitword for synths etc.) It might be interesting to see, if the layer folder for sound designers is interesting enough to craft your own sounds/Combi patches from there, but I wouldn't want to spend 25€ just to find out.

mreese80

25 Apr 2016

tibah wrote:There is a demo refill you can download, but it didn't impress me. The price is great though. Good addition for Reason Essentials users. Not too different from the FSB, in terms of covering a lot of ground for many genres and styles. If you are looking for specific sounds there are better alternatives (e.g. Miroslav for strings, Radical Piano/Keys, Soundcells/Bitword for synths etc.) It might be interesting to see, if the layer folder for sound designers is interesting enough to craft your own sounds/Combi patches from there, but I wouldn't want to spend 25€ just to find out.

Tried the demo. I wasn't impressed.

sleep1979

15 Mar 2019

Last edited by sleep1979 on 17 Mar 2019, edited 1 time in total.

sleep1979

15 Mar 2019

I only got this recently with maia and i love it , u need to tweak add effects etc on the nnxt patches but there fat and great

sleep1979

15 Mar 2019

Last edited by sleep1979 on 17 Mar 2019, edited 1 time in total.

sleep1979

17 Mar 2019

the demo refill doesnt give a fair idea of this refill for me , the synth patches keys and polysynth and pads are what i really like

• Information