FREE Refills & Vsts from Phuturetone if anyone is interested!!

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
mreese80

29 Mar 2017

joeyluck wrote:
evolve187 wrote:perhaps someone could share the file via dropbox?
It's probably best to just have them fix the link on their very nice looking website :puf_smile:
Sharing ReFills, even if being offered by the designer(s) for free, without permission to do so isn't allowed.
So don't share them? OK
Reason 10.4 :refill: :re: :ignition: | :recycle: 2.2.4 | Ableton Live Suite 10.1| MPC Software 1.9.6 | Photoshop CC 2019 | Novation Impulse 49 | Nektar Impact LX 49

strangers
Competition Winner

29 Mar 2017

I really hope they get the links up and running again. I came across the site earlier this week, snagged the synth refill and, at the time, didn't even notice the AGB refill until seeing this thread. The synth refill has some very useful sounds to mold into your own, so I'm hoping to check out the other refill, too.

evolve187

30 Mar 2017

Soooooooo....still not working huh. bummer. they must know right???
No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

https://soundcloud.com/terry-wilson-music

mreese80

02 Apr 2017

Jukkis wrote:
mreese80 wrote:
Jukkis wrote:Hi,

The links on Phuturetone site doesn't work any more. Would somebody like to share the Analog Groove Boxes ReFill with me? That would be awesome and greatly appreciated.
sure. dm me your email. I'll send them to you
Thank you for reply! Dm sent.
just got your email man. I never got a dm from you. Check your email. peace
Reason 10.4 :refill: :re: :ignition: | :recycle: 2.2.4 | Ableton Live Suite 10.1| MPC Software 1.9.6 | Photoshop CC 2019 | Novation Impulse 49 | Nektar Impact LX 49

• Information