Help us try out our new payment solution & recieve more sounds!

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
bitley

14 Dec 2015

If you've been thinking about adding Way Beyond Fairlight R2 to your arsenal of refills, now's a great time. We're trying out a new website offering us new and vastly improved payment options.

http://bitley.tictail.com

Place your order for WBF R2 there and you will be getting the astonishing Way Beyond Synclavier 1 and 2 refills as an additional bonus without having to pay anything extra. Please come back with your user experience after ordering, preferably via email. You may also use the Tictail communication method if you install the Tictail app. This helps me out a lot.

Many thanks in advance! You will be getting the best soundbanks ever made!

Now, I'm on my way to pick up a NI Maschine, feeling the urge to try that experience as well. :geek:
Last edited by bitley on 22 Dec 2015, edited 1 time in total.

eusti

14 Dec 2015

bitley™ wrote:If you've been thinking about adding Way Beyond Fairlight R2 to your arsenal of refills, now's a great time. We're trying out a new website offering us new and vastly improved payment options.

http://bitley.tictail.com

Place your order for WBF R2 there and you will be getting the astonishing Way Beyond Synclavier 1 and 2 refills as an additional bonus without having to pay anything extra. Please come back with your user experience after ordering, preferably via email. You may also use the Tictail communication method if you install the Tictail app. This helps me out a lot.

Many thanks in advance! You will be getting the best soundbanks ever made!

Now, I'm on my way to pick up a NI Maschine, feeling the urge to try that experience as well. :geek:
Are you going to do all transactions that way in the future? Upgrades too?

D.

bitley

14 Dec 2015

Hi there Eusti! :) Not sure at all, I just felt like trying it out since a few people have been reluctant to order due to myself just using PayPal previously. This new solution handles credit cards swiftly according to advertised functions. I'd like to see a few orders coming to hear about how the process was from a user standpoint. It's always good to evaluate new functionality... :)

decibel

14 Dec 2015

i already have Way Beyond Fairlight and Way Beyond Synclavier, i was considering upgrading also .
the option isnt available it seems ? would there be any extra enticements if it was added ? :)

bitley

14 Dec 2015

Oh! My bad, didn't publish all products. For now & this evaluation it's just WBF R2 and Fairlight Kontakt. You can of course order the update the normal way. :-)

bitley

16 Dec 2015

LOL... G U Y S ?! This is crazy. I offer:
• Pay $99 for the Way Beyond Fairlight R2 Refill - which in reality should cost $400 due to its VAST content
• Get the Synclavier refills free - geddit? Free

What's the catch?! ;)

Gardinski

17 Dec 2015

This is a superb deal, guys. I took up a similar deal from Bitley when he first offered it back in August (although that was for WBF2 and PolyX3M), and these refills are absolutely top notch.

If I didn't already have WBF2, I'd be jumping at this chance to get the Synclavier refill thrown in.

I know everyone gets very excited about Rack Extensions these days, and Refills can somehow feel less 'sexy' in comparison, but seriously, the sound quality and flexibility of WBF2 is truly exceptional and inspiring... and there's enough content here to keep you busy for years.

bitley

19 Dec 2015

Thanks a lot for the support Gardinsky, nobody has tried it yet which must be something of an ATL.

anko

19 Dec 2015

have wbf2 and wbs1 and completely agree anyone without should grab this deal with both hands. absolutely top quality and absolutely huge refill(s)!

when i have the readies i'll upgrade my wbf2 for sure, but i don't think i can test the new payment method to do that?

cheers.

bitley

19 Dec 2015

Thanks a lot Anko; not fot the moment; it was this I wanted to evaluate before implementing. Absloutely risk free and with professional new and well thought out swedish technology, but I am interested in the user experience, that's all...

• Information