FREE EDM Big Snare - 50 Massive EDM / Pryda Snare Samples (W. A. Production)

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
pjeudy

15 Nov 2015

Simply click on : Free Download

My opinion is that Propellerhead REASON needs a complete rewrite!
P.S: people should stop saying "No it won't happen" when referring to a complete rewrite of REASON. I have 3 letters for ya....VST
Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:53 pm

Ronin

15 Nov 2015

I hate when they force you to sign up for shit and give your details and link accounts and shit...
All for just a few samples... meh, pass...

pjeudy

15 Nov 2015

Ronin wrote:I hate when they force you to sign up for shit and give your details and link accounts and shit...
I understand...I used to feel the same way...let me try to help !
1. click on free download
soundcloud free download.jpg
soundcloud free download.jpg (4.98 KiB) Viewed 2281 times
2.Click log into soundcloud
3. Write absolutely anything you want..for a new Soundcloud account ..it doesn't matter. They are nor going to send you a link in your email..... so I put in random stuff. and for the password I put 12345678axc :puf_bigsmile: .. then it gives you access to the file.
Yes it's a few sample,s 50 good sounding dance music snares..small price to pay, they are trying to get you to buy and like there other products nothing wrong with that. So creating a dummy account takes 33 seconds that includes the time to download the actual 50 samples :thumbs_up: W.A. production samples sound fantastic!
My opinion is that Propellerhead REASON needs a complete rewrite!
P.S: people should stop saying "No it won't happen" when referring to a complete rewrite of REASON. I have 3 letters for ya....VST
Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:53 pm

Ronin

15 Nov 2015

pjeudy wrote:
Ronin wrote:I hate when they force you to sign up for shit and give your details and link accounts and shit...
I understand...I used to feel the same way...let me try to help !
1. click on free download
soundcloud free download.jpg
2.Click log into soundcloud
3. Write absolutely anything you want..for a new Soundcloud account ..it doesn't matter. They are nor going to send you a link in your email..... so I put in random stuff. and for the password I put 12345678axc :puf_bigsmile: .. then it gives you access to the file.
Yes it's a few sample,s 50 good sounding dance music snares..small price to pay, they are trying to get you to buy and like there other products nothing wrong with that. So creating a dummy account takes 33 seconds that includes the time to download the actual 50 samples :thumbs_up: W.A. production samples sound fantastic!
Fair point, I will try that :)

• Information