Loop loft sale

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
edx500

27 Oct 2015

I saw this on Facebook this morning:

http://www.thelooploft.com/products/refill-bundle

Looks pretty good. I'm thinking of getting this one. I can never get enough drums.

:PUF_balance: :refill:

Noise
Competition Winner

27 Oct 2015

Also, add your email for a 15% discount ;)
Albums: BandCamp | Youtubz: Noise Channel
Projects: P1 Easy Remote Mapping | Personal Refill Sale Store: https://payhip.com/noisesystems | Title Generator! untitled.noiseshadow.com

JNeffLind

27 Oct 2015

I've had good experiences with the Loop Loft stuff and found a use for pretty much everything included in this bundle except the Eric Harland stuff which was a bit too avant-gardish for my taste (no discernible pocket on a lot of the stuff, seemed too concerned with cementing himself as a genius drummer than actually keeping the beat, like an endless polyrhythmic drum solo) but for my money I prefer to get the stuff not in refill form but just as sets of rex loops. Makes it easier to organize and get rid of what you don't want without taking up space on the hard drive. With that said, this is a hell of a deal.

gak

27 Oct 2015

I like loop loft ok. Was thinking about the sax one, but it was on sale and now it's not so I'll wait. Tight on cash cuz of the babyface pro.

dvdrtldg

28 Oct 2015

I got The Art of Brushes on sale a while back - that's an excellent refill, a lot you can do with it

Tincture

28 Oct 2015

Got one of their Indie Drums Refills. The samples are very raw and harsh... Little to no processing as far as I can tell. Fine if you end up with a good result after processing but I never did. Probably my fault but that's still a lot of money for such a varied pot of refills!

mbfrancis

02 Nov 2015

Tincture wrote:Got one of their Indie Drums Refills. The samples are very raw and harsh... Little to no processing as far as I can tell. Fine if you end up with a good result after processing but I never did. Probably my fault but that's still a lot of money for such a varied pot of refills!
No, I had the same experience with Indie Rock Drums. Bought all three. Great playing, great raw 'indie' vibe, but most of the loops are *so* lo fi that they don't stand up in a modern mix. No low end. Great for sketches, though. After that I'm wary of buying anything else, frankly.
Producer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist. I make indie pop as Port Streets, 90s/shoegaze as Swooner, and Electro as Yours Mine.

• Information