Amazing drums!

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
Last Alternative

07 Oct 2015

So I've mentioned http://www.iwantthatsound.com/ in the past. I have 9 of their drum packs and use them in my music, making up maybe 95% of my beats. I keep the 1-shots and trash the loops but they might be nice for all you loopsters out there. :puf_wink:
They just released a new one today called Cinematic Pop which has a REfill, as well as others--not to mention they bring in some pretty big names to make these packs. I often see peeps here asking for great drums so.. check it out :exclamation:

They also specialize in electronic drums but it's mostly acoustic, although I've been giving feedback to Dustin Burnett for a while and it looks like they'll be doing more electronic stuff soon; either way, they have some pretty sick stuff and even some of the acoustic drums aren't so acoustic after they're done with it! Take Future drums for instance. It's all very nice. You also get rewards to put towards your next purchase!
Keep in mind their service is flawless as I have never had one single glitch with downloads, files, payments, emails - you name it.
Lastly, there is a Reason tutorial coming soon for ICONS.

You're welcome :cool:
-Jace
https://lastalternative.bandcamp.com
:reason: 12.7.4 | MacBook Pro (16”, 2021), OS Sonoma, M1 Max, 4TB SSD, 64GB RAM | quality instruments & gear

gak

08 Oct 2015

20 bucks? Sounds good to me.

As far as acoustics, I'm pretty set with BFDjazzfunkcorereasondrumsaltdrums1 :lol: Unless they have a refill. Then gas WILL set in ;)

eXode

08 Oct 2015

Great stuff, thanks for the tip!

gak

09 Oct 2015

So, I got it and after FINALLY figuring out that win10 doesn't like mac/osx/GREEN (apparently a problem that 8.1 has as well) and wouldn't extract w/o "skipping" (which luckily was the mac/osx/GREEN parts) ...

It's nice. Some of the kits are too samey, but the parts are really nice and it's worth a 20 spot w/o question.

shropshirelad

12 Oct 2015

Thanks for the heads up - hadn't heard of these guys. The demo sets are generous & really demonstrate the quality of these samples.

TheGodOfRainbows

12 Oct 2015

These drums really are great. I haven't heard of them either, but wow they have such character and are so fat and rich. Some of the best I've ever heard.

• Information