WaveFront MKII Fund Raising Sale - Extended

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
bitword

02 Oct 2015

It's Fall, time for allergies (sneeze) and time to offer WaveFront and all other ReFills (Except Process Kits Vol 1) for 50% off!

At checkout enter the coupon code FALL2015 and your total will be adjusted.

http://www.bitword.com/index.php?main_p ... ex&cPath=1

This time around we are fund raising for WaveFront MKII, so any orders are appreciated. It's a lot of work, and with fingers crossed it will be available in the not too distant future. Again, any assistance / orders are greatly appreciated!

We know it's a saturated market, but feel that we have something special to offer in the upcoming release(s).

If there is something you think we should have on sale and isn't, just drop us a line and we will see what can be worked out. We like happy customers, so don't hesitate!

Offer is valid until October 19th 2015.

All the best,
Bitword.com
:puf_smile:
Last edited by bitword on 11 Oct 2015, edited 1 time in total.

Ashpool

03 Oct 2015

WaveFront is one of my favourite Refills so I am happy to hear that WaveFront MKII is on its way!
I really can't wait. :thumbs_up:

bitword

11 Oct 2015

Offer is extended, many thanks for those who have showed support - it means a lot! Working 12hr days on this - so one can only hope it comes together nicely and soon. Every penny goes to food and tools to speed up the process. :D

Offer is now valid until the 19th. Coupon: FALL2015

Cheers,
Bitword

• Information