NRS - Impulse Cabinetism ReFill / WAV (CAB & MIC Impulse Responses) + Video Tutorial

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
NaviRetlav

25 Sep 2015

Accurately sculpted cabinet tones for electric guitars and bass, made with a truly scientific approach focused on precision. We physically reconstructed the impulse responses of the very best studio equipment, as well as the mic coloration from mathematically-modeled high grade dynamic, condenser and ribbon microphones. It’s a great companion for your convolution engine and amp sim...

Details:
64 impulse response samples
48khz / 24bit wav files
Compatible with any convolution-reverb software
WAV or ReFill version (for Propellerhead Reason 8.3+ with 64 Combinator & RV7000mk2 patches)
:refill: ReFill intro price until October 5th :refill:

More at: http://www.naviretlav.com

AJ_3000
Competition Winner

01 Oct 2015

Please may I check if the WAV version IRs are compatible with RV7000mk2 too, ( without your patch library the ReFill includes of course ).

If not compatible with Reason and other DAW convolution devices then is there an discount offer for purchasing both format please ?

NaviRetlav

01 Oct 2015

AJ_3000 wrote:Please may I check if the WAV version IRs are compatible with RV7000mk2 too, ( without your patch library the ReFill includes of course ).

If not compatible with Reason and other DAW convolution devices then is there an discount offer for purchasing both format please ?
Yes they are, you can get the WAV version without the Combinator patches, and than manually load the IRs to the RV7000mk2.
ReFill version just contains the optional RV7000mk2 patches and Combinators with extra routing to speedup your workflow in Reason.
If you want to use those IR's in Reason and other DAWs it's best to get the WAV version.

Cheers.

AJ_3000
Competition Winner

03 Oct 2015

Excellent . I have taken your advice and went for the WAV set, so I can use the responses across DAWs as required and import into RV7000mk2 in Reason.
Incidentally I was lucky getting it at the introductory offer still , as it runs out October 5th.

• Information