Kudos to "Puniho" for Little LFO patches

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
JNeffLind

19 Sep 2015

So I've been catching up on my patch auditioning/favoriting/cataloguing and realized I hadn't looked at little LFO. I was very impressed by all the great patches included, but particularly impressed by the patches made by "Puniho." Is this fellow on ReasonTalk? (A search gave no results. Full name of Paul Hutchinson is on the combinators and he has a soundcloud page.) If so I just wanted to thank him for the great work. There are lots of great patches included by other more established patch designers, but for some reason these in particular really caught my ear. Anyone out there looking for some quick inspiration, check out Little LFO. It's free and there are lots of great presets for those like me who aren't big into sound design. Just wanted to call everyone's attention to some awesome and free patches by a name I didn't recognize. That is all.

MannequinRaces

23 Sep 2015

Cool. I have Little LFO but haven't got around to looking at the patches yet. Now I have an excuse to do so. :) Thanks.

craven

23 Sep 2015

making L-LFO free was such a nice move - I bought it full prize, rarely used it but know its potential. I also like the GUI a lot. And don't forget to check it out as an instrument.
:ugeek:

Puniho

26 Sep 2015

Thank you for the positive feedback! :) Yes, I am indeed on Reasontalk, although I have not posted much! Havnt looked on here for a while either so it was a nice surprise to see the mention! I did enjoy making the sounds for Little LFO so I'm glad someone found them inspiring. I probably spend more of my time designing sounds than actually making music. Most recently for Parsec. In fact I've got enough patches for a refill.

JNeffLind

26 Sep 2015

Puniho wrote:Thank you for the positive feedback! :) Yes, I am indeed on Reasontalk, although I have not posted much! Havnt looked on here for a while either so it was a nice surprise to see the mention! I did enjoy making the sounds for Little LFO so I'm glad someone found them inspiring. I probably spend more of my time designing sounds than actually making music. Most recently for Parsec. In fact I've got enough patches for a refill.
Glad to see you're here and were able to receive the compliment. I'd be interested to see what you have done with Parsec. Overall I'm not as big a fan of that RE as most are, as it seems just a bit too artificial sounding to me in most instances. There are a few patches I like, but I literally have more Puniho Little LFO patches in my favorites than I have Parsec patches at all.

As for favoring patch design over song creation, I think everyone should do what they're moved to do. Forget who you want to be or imagine yourself to be and be who you are. If you're good at being you, people will appreciate it. Blah blah blah. Wank wank wank. Thanks again for the great patches. Back to work now.

• Information