Free Refill for Redominator RE and VSTi

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
miscend

05 Sep 2015

There's not many Redominator refills! So here's just over 60 patches. These were converted from a free Alpha Juno sysex patch bank. Some patches might need a bit of editing to sound right.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2qj5tjttuwbss ... l.rfl?dl=0

Below is the same patches played on an Alpha Juno

Attachments
Lukas Alpha Juno ReFill.rfl.zip
(239.41 KiB) Downloaded 175 times
Lukas Alpha Juno.zip
(66.75 KiB) Downloaded 148 times

Rice

09 Sep 2015

Just got around to checking this out, these are quite useful, thank you!

manisnotabird

10 Sep 2015

Sounds good, sound even better if you switch the filter type on each of them to JU-2 (much more characterful than the original Redom filter)!

bpmorton

16 Sep 2015

I don't own Redominator but tried it today and down loaded this refill for it. I have to say that the Redominator and this refill are excellent. I noticed that the Polysix had similar specs (1 VCO, 1 EG, etc,) so I tried the Polysix at the same time...Redominator wins.

miscend

26 Nov 2015

Bump. Redominator is on sale now. And this is an awesome refill for Roland Juno sounds!

hamsterfactor

23 Sep 2022

+1
miscend wrote:
26 Nov 2015
Bump. Redominator is on sale now. And this is an awesome refill for Roland Juno sounds!
:reason: Suite 11  |  :reason: 12 perpetual license  |  :re::refill: |  macOS Ventura  |  Mac Studio M1 Max

moneykube

23 Sep 2022

got a ton of synths... Please give me some insight on what makes this one different and worth 54 CAD on sale? Thanks for the refill for a RE I am considering ! I will wait for responses about this particular synth.... before pulling the trigger.
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

thedude

23 Sep 2022

as noted above, it's a fairly simple 1 oscillator synth, so if you already have something like Korg polysix or even any of the million juno 6/60/106 VSTs, you're mostly already covered. The 'unique' thing about this is that you can choose different harmonic versions of the the saw/square, and the saw has a PWM, which was pretty unique back then. It's also got a multi stage envelope if you want that.

challism

24 Sep 2022

Thanks for sharing this refill.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

moneykube

24 Sep 2022

thedude wrote:
23 Sep 2022
as noted above, it's a fairly simple 1 oscillator synth, so if you already have something like Korg polysix or even any of the million juno 6/60/106 VSTs, you're mostly already covered. The 'unique' thing about this is that you can choose different harmonic versions of the the saw/square, and the saw has a PWM, which was pretty unique back then. It's also got a multi stage envelope if you want that.
thank you for the detailed explanation and information :thumbs_up:
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

Lost Dog

24 Sep 2022

I was hesitant about buying this RE until I demoed it yesterday, it's great fun and simple to use with great sounds, yes, other synths can do what this does, but this does it better and was worth forking out for.

Thanks for the patches Miscend, will try them out tomorrow. 👍

MrFigg
Competition Winner

25 Sep 2022

I’ve tried to like this one in more occasions than I can mention. It always ends up lying back in the bottom of the box again. But hey, I’m a guitarist. What do I know. Juno 6/ 60/ 106 is probably my favourite ever synth (s) by the way.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

• Information