Anyone have any "Abbey Road" patches to share?

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
colcifer

04 Jul 2015

Cheers.

pushedbutton

05 Jul 2015

Do you mean Refills or are you hoping for a pirate copy of Abbey Road Keyboards?
@pushedbutton on twitter, add me, send me a message, but don't try to sell me stuff cos I'm skint.
Using Reason since version 3 and still never finished a song.

pushedbutton

05 Jul 2015

@pushedbutton on twitter, add me, send me a message, but don't try to sell me stuff cos I'm skint.

Ostermilk

07 Jul 2015

pushedbutton wrote:Do you mean Refills or are you hoping for a pirate copy of Abbey Road Keyboards?
LOL...how to make freinds and influence people Part II... :puf_bigsmile:

Knowing the OP to be a person of integrity I would assume he's looking for patches for the Refill using newer versions or Reason rather than being on the earhole for the refill itself.

Cool link though, looks like erstwhile UK Propellerhead distributors SoundTech are outing their old stock through their favourite dealers. £9.99 is a no brainer for that package. They've still got a few REB's at that price too they won't be there long either and they'll be as rare as rocking horse doo doo at any price when they've gone.

pushedbutton

07 Jul 2015

Yeah I snapped up ARK and Reason Keyboards when they were out, looks like there's just ARK left, and only 4 of them the last time I checked. I can vouch for them being genuine but I also found they had a page missing the booklet so they're even rarer due to a production flaw, has no bearing on the sounds though so it's all good. As I recall the Keys had an NFR sticker on it but who'd want to sell them on anyhow?

selig
RE Developer

07 Jul 2015

pushedbutton wrote:Yeah I snapped up ARK and Reason Keyboards when they were out, looks like there's just ARK left, and only 4 of them the last time I checked. I can vouch for them being genuine but I also found they had a page missing the booklet so they're even rarer due to a production flaw, has no bearing on the sounds though so it's all good. As I recall the Keys had an NFR sticker on it but who'd want to sell them on anyhow?
Interesting, as "NFR" is only used on promotional products as far as I've ever seen, meaning you shouldn't be able to purchase products labeled NFR.

Seems I tried to order from this UK store a while back and they don't ship to the US. :(

The link you posted says there are 31 left at present, FWIW.
Selig Audio, LLC

eusti

07 Jul 2015

Not quite such good deals, but still not too bad when in the US is ProAudioStar: http://www.proaudiostar.com/catalogsear ... son+refill I got Reason Pianos from them for $ 50 a little while ago...

D.

pushedbutton

07 Jul 2015

That's probably why you can't get Reason Pianos any more but the ARK wasn't NRF, just FYI.

joeyluck

07 Jul 2015

This is my favorite ReFill.

Would be nice if the licensing could be renewed? Not sure how it worked before between Propellerhead and Abbey Road... But perhaps sales weren't high enough to offset the licensing costs? With the new shop, as a RE or ReFill, I would think this would kill it in sales (comparatively to the past at least).

Ostermilk

08 Jul 2015

pushedbutton wrote:http://www.guitarguitar.co.uk/recording ... 1812065132
grab it while you can
These are the full real deal boxed retail product I can confirm.

:mrgreen:

Oh, and I forgot to add they ship to the US too.

http://www.guitarguitar.co.uk/delivery_usa.asp

Aarav

03 Nov 2023

joeyluck wrote:
07 Jul 2015
This is my favorite ReFill.

Would be nice if the licensing could be renewed? Not sure how it worked before between Propellerhead and Abbey Road... But perhaps sales weren't high enough to offset the licensing costs? With the new shop, as a RE or ReFill, I would think this would kill it in sales (comparatively to the past at least).
Renewing the licensing for the collaboration between Propellerhead and Abbey Road could greatly benefit users, especially with the launch of a new shop or ReFill. Possibly, past sales might not have met the licensing costs. However, the reinvigorated sales potential in a new shop environment could likely boost its success significantly.

Aarav

05 Nov 2023

pushedbutton wrote:
07 Jul 2015
Yeah I snapped up ARK and Reason Keyboards when they were out, looks like there's just ARK left, and only 4 of them the last time I checked. I can vouch for them being genuine but I also found they had a page missing the booklet so they're even rarer due to a production flaw, has no bearing on the sounds though so it's all good. As I recall the Keys had an NFR sticker on it but who'd want to sell them on anyhow?
Acquiring the ARK and Reason Keyboards sounds like a wise move. Their rarity, especially with a missing booklet, adds a unique touch, although it doesn't affect their quality. The NFR sticker on the Keys might add to their exclusivity. Your firsthand insight into these products adds value to their authenticity and uniqueness.Nrega Job Card List

• Information