Cinematic Booster Pack...anyone loving this?

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
mbfrancis

07 Jun 2015

https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/ ... ster-pack/

Seems like a no-brainer, was looking to get Sample Magic Chillwave and that alone is $50 (although it's multiformat).  Anyone have this and love it?  What are you using on it most?  I already have the NAA ones, hear great things about Vast.
  • Sample Magic Chillwave
  • Impact Soundworks Impact: Steel
  • Sounds And Effects Netherworld
  • Tom Pritchard Sound Design Vast
  • Nucleus SoundLab Celluloid Beats
  • The Loop Loft Cinematic Drums
  • Nucleus SoundLab OB Resurrection
  • New Atlantis Audio Floe
  • New Atlantis Audio Pressure
  • Sounds and Effects Resonant Drop
Producer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist. I make indie pop as Port Streets, 90s/shoegaze as Swooner, and Electro as Yours Mine.

frog974new

07 Jun 2015

i take it , really a good deal
since i get it i often use Impact Steel , nice to build some drop ; vast refill some good tune for layers ( pads and f ) and some time i take some sample from netherworld refill ..
but not really fan of Celluloid beats and Sample magic chillwave , nice to build some atmo loop but its all common stuff we can find or made with stock device.

finally this refill would be great for someone looking for deep and cinematic samples ( bonus the vast refill )

SoulState

07 Jun 2015

Checked out all the sound demos of these and there's some useful sounds and combis here.
And yeah, great price. 

Here's a demo vid I found of Celluloid Beats 
https://vimeo.com/55589226

Thanks for posting.
:reason:

Julibee

07 Jun 2015

Thanks, Martin - I had both NAA's and Chillwave (but for Logic).... still at that price point.  Yup.  
I'm still doing it wrong.
Bandcamp | Soundcloud | Twitter | .com

mbfrancis

08 Jun 2015

Maybe I should restate the question lol...does anyone have experience with the following products?
  • Impact Soundworks Impact: Steel
  • Sounds And Effects Netherworld
  • Nucleus SoundLab Celluloid Beats
  • The Loop Loft Cinematic Drums
  • Nucleus SoundLab OB Resurrection
  • Sounds and Effects Resonant Drop
Producer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist. I make indie pop as Port Streets, 90s/shoegaze as Swooner, and Electro as Yours Mine.

NoobyOrNotNooby

25 May 2019

hey everyone! Please let me know if this booster pack is always this cheap ( 37 dollars Canadian at the moment May 24 2019) or if this is the may days sale price. Thank you all in advance
:reason: 16 core@ 2.9ghz. pcie +sata3 ssd's. 96gb ram. Apogee AD16x> Motu 1296/2408mk3, Rosendahl Nanosync Maschine Studio+A25. K9U, 99 Waves VSTs, Air FX, Plug and Mix, BBE sweet, Soundspot, Eventide and Backline 3 bundles. etc etc... :PUF_take:

MrFigg
Competition Winner

25 May 2019

NoobyOrNotNooby wrote:
25 May 2019
hey everyone! Please let me know if this booster pack is always this cheap ( 37 dollars Canadian at the moment May 24 2019) or if this is the may days sale price. Thank you all in advance
Always €29
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

NoobyOrNotNooby

25 May 2019

Thanks Mr. Figg. Youre the bearer of good news, the budgets tight atm _ I just bought Speak and Tweak, The Bitley sounds prophet refill and the Cinematik Symphony refill for Aquios x4. In your opinion should I purchase the upgrade from Backline Rig 3 to 4 or this booster pack... Seems like the booster is the better value
:reason: 16 core@ 2.9ghz. pcie +sata3 ssd's. 96gb ram. Apogee AD16x> Motu 1296/2408mk3, Rosendahl Nanosync Maschine Studio+A25. K9U, 99 Waves VSTs, Air FX, Plug and Mix, BBE sweet, Soundspot, Eventide and Backline 3 bundles. etc etc... :PUF_take:

MrFigg
Competition Winner

25 May 2019

NoobyOrNotNooby wrote:
25 May 2019
Thanks Mr. Figg. Youre the bearer of good news, the budgets tight atm _ I just bought Speak and Tweak, The Bitley sounds prophet refill and the Cinematik Symphony refill for Aquios x4. In your opinion should I purchase the upgrade from Backline Rig 3 to 4 or this booster pack... Seems like the booster is the better value
I guess, as that age old saying goes, you need to look at what you’re able to use in the two of them. I already had all the good stuff in the Backline Rig so that’s the only Rig I don’t have. I don’t think they have added much to make it worth buying. Check what you’ve got, count up the stuff that’s in there that you could have imagined yourself buying at some point then make a decision from there. As far as the refill bundle is concerned cinematic sounds are not my thing. I do really love New Atlantis Audio Refills but I’ve already got all of them too :).

Edit: didn’t you say you were going to buy Umpf! Retro for €49...that’s in Backline 4. So maybe there’s your answer.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

• Information