Chillwave 2 out from Sample Magic

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
EnochLight

25 Apr 2015

I'm a huge fan of Washed Out's first two releases, and Chillwave from Sample Magic found its way into my library pretty fast. Looks like its successor was just released.- seriously considering picking this up!

https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/chillwave-2/

https://www.samplemagic.com/details/331/chillwave-2
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

EnochLight

25 Apr 2015

Forgot to post some examples:

I'm 5 seconds away from clicking "buy".  
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

mbfrancis

29 Apr 2015

Sounds amazing, I love that stuff...but not cheap.  Was the first good value for money?
Producer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist. I make indie pop as Port Streets, 90s/shoegaze as Swooner, and Electro as Yours Mine.

EnochLight

30 Apr 2015

mbfrancis wrote:Sounds amazing, I love that stuff...but not cheap.  Was the first good value for money?
Difficult for me to quantify. I bought the first version refill about a 3 years ago & I've only used a snare and a couple of other loops, so some may think it's expensive. But they turned out to be critical components of the production I use them in so the money was easily justified IMHO.

I may or may not have the same experience with version 2, but I enjoy the genre immensely. I'm looking forward to mining it or content!

dwango

26 Jun 2015

I love this refill and the Sample Magic stuff in general.  I bought Chillwave 2 and liked it so much that I got the Chillwave bundle soon after for %50 off.  I found myself using the .wav formats more then the refill or rex files!!

• Information