Soundcells Wave Drummin' version 4 + new 'gift' schme

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
AJ_3000
Competition Winner

21 Apr 2015

Owners of Soundcells  Wave Drumming will have message from developer explaining the the latest version can be found in their user account.

The new set comprising of -
182 combinator patches (+15)
178 REX loops (+20)
20 NNXT patches
30 Kong - & 10 ReDrum kits (+5)

retails at EUR 14.90

They have introduced a gift scheme allowing existing owners to submit details of a friend, who will then receive a free copy of the soundset. 

If anyone is feeling super generous (a can forgive my shameless begging), maybe they could PM me and then submit my email with the name and email-address ?

eusti

21 Apr 2015

AJ_3000 wrote:Owners of Soundcells  Wave Drumming will have message from developer explaining the the latest version can be found in their user account.

The new set comprising of -
182 combinator patches (+15)
178 REX loops (+20)
20 NNXT patches
30 Kong - & 10 ReDrum kits (+5)

retails at EUR 14.90

They have introduced a gift scheme allowing existing owners to submit details of a friend, who will then receive a free copy of the soundset. 

If anyone is feeling super generous (a can forgive my shameless begging), maybe they could PM me and then submit my email with the name and email-address ?

Hehe!

I was thinking of sending in my own name! ;)

D.

AJ_3000
Competition Winner

21 Apr 2015

A very kind member is approaching the developer on my behalf .

eusti, i fear a firm making such fine sets will be wise to chancers trying such shenanigans ... so to avoid being banned by them best use a false name and address .

incidentally i meant 'scheme' but cannot fathom editing titles , though someone did explain how . 

eusti

21 Apr 2015

I was kidding! I mean I was thinking about it, but not really considering it! ;)

D.

AJ_3000
Competition Winner

21 Apr 2015

eusti- i had guessed that . my suggested submission of false detail was a lame attempt at an absurd joke. i will confine my posts  to shameless begging in future... ;)

eusti

21 Apr 2015

No worries, just wanted to make sure! ;)

Ze Germans are not known vor their sense of humor! :P

D.

Soundcells

22 Apr 2015

"… my shameless begging…" - at least you are conscious about this  :)

craven

22 Apr 2015

Soundcells wrote:"… my shameless begging…" - at least you are conscious about this  :)
thanks for the great opportunity to gift a friend! A little spoiler: "Those who give are also given". Cheers, soundcells!
:ugeek:

• Information