EDM Essentials 2 (Free!)

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
avensa

11 Apr 2015

Hey guys,

I was originally going to wait until volume 1 of the series reached 1000 downloads (It's now on 732). Well,  I was feeling a little bit generous today and decided to release the 2nd volume of 'EDM Essentials'.

In total, there are 38 combinators. There are 20 synths. There are combinators that have the synth "pre-sidechained" (or ducking, as some of you may prefer to call it...) with the LFO routed to a rotary with the master of the synthesizer or the Line Mixer 6:2. Some also have a pattern, so all you have to do is press play. They are all labeled appropriately.

There are (Synths);
2 Bass Combi's
1 Chords Synth Combi
3 FX Combi's
9 Lead Combi's
1 Pad Combi
4 Pluck Combi's

You can download the refill HERE. The download host I'm using is Media Fire. If you have a problem downloading, just PM me and I'll send it to you as an attachment. 

Also, would be awesome if you could support me just by liking my FACEBOOK page or following me on SOUNDCLOUD. You will find more updates about upcoming refills & tutorials (and music!) there. :)

Let me know what YOU think about the synths in this refill. Feedback is always appreciated.

Respect,
-AVENSA

Hydrosonic

11 Apr 2015

Nice one Avensa, not had chance to take a look at it, but i'm sure it will be great :)  

Keep up the good work! :)

Puckboy2000

11 Apr 2015

Thanks.  I like the side chain patches. Just liked your FB page.  Chaz
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than than that" - George Carlin

ProfessaKaos

11 Apr 2015

Thank you
Reason 12 & 11.3 Suite PC- Windows 10, AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, Asus ROG CROSSHAIR Dark Hero VIII, 64GB G.Skill 3600C16 RAM, 980 Pro Samsung M.2, RTX3060.

https://soundcloud.com/juo-jual
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwNLcE ... DjhSI16TqQ

adamf

12 Apr 2015

Thank You for the update

avensa

13 Apr 2015

Also, let me know what you want to see in the third volume of this series (examples from tracks etc..).

-AVENSA

• Information