Mechanical Music Box ReFill

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
ZombieFightsShark

07 Apr 2015

If you ever wanted an "authentic" music box sound I just wrapped this one up a few days ago.

Here's a link

THE LAUNCH SALE IS OVER.    (But it seems that most people seem to agree that the $9 full price is also well worth it.)

THANKS FOR A GREAT LAUNCH!
Attachments
REFILL2.jpg
REFILL2.jpg (73.12 KiB) Viewed 3462 times

challism

07 Apr 2015

This looks/sounds really great!  I was looking for a nice musicbox sound for a project I am working on (Thor's Pandora's Box has some really strange background noises = not good). 

When I entered the code "REASONTALK" it didn't give me any discounts.  Anyway, I'm very interested in buying this for your advertised Reasontalk price of $4.  But the coupon code doesn't seem to be working.  Can you send me an invoice or something?

CODE NO BUENO

Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

ZombieFightsShark

07 Apr 2015

That's really weird. Someone else used it successfully. Send me a PM with your email. I'll send you a private code

Julibee

07 Apr 2015

So... uh... I forgot to click "redeem".

And you know what?  Don't even care.  I ADORE this.  Worth the whole $9. Some of my favorite sounds.  Thanks, ZombieFightsShark!
I'm still doing it wrong.
Bandcamp | Soundcloud | Twitter | .com

ZombieFightsShark

07 Apr 2015

Actually laughing out loud. Thanks! I'll be sure to get you a special deal on the next one.

Sinistereo

07 Apr 2015

Hmm... the discount code isn't working for me, either.

NaviRetlav

08 Apr 2015

True, the code still doesn't work.
Maybe you could generate the special buy link for us and post it here ?

ZombieFightsShark

08 Apr 2015

This is pretty weird.  It's worked for some people, but not for others.  Not sure what's going on there.

Try the code "LOWTALKER" instead.  It will work on all products.

I'm wondering if this is a country/location problem possibly, relating to me being in the US and others in Europe.  Trying to figure it out.  

In the meantime, if you can't get "LOWTALKER"  to work PM me and we'll work something out.

tt_lab

08 Apr 2015

just bought this...Dope soundz!

At Vero Eos

08 Apr 2015

Both REASONTALK and LOWTALKER don't work here for me :frown:

ZombieFightsShark

08 Apr 2015

OK, looks like codes don't work in Europe!
I'm getting the same thing from multiple people. PM me your email if you're interested and we'll make it happen another way.
If anyone has any insight as to causes/solutions I'm all ears. I'm still new to this game.
Thanks for your patience all!

ZombieFightsShark

08 Apr 2015

Wow. I'm dumb.
Navi to the rescue!
It's done. Web still says $9 but price should be $4 when you check out.

tt_lab

08 Apr 2015

I am in europe and the lowtalker code worked for me. in fact I payed 3,96$ instead of 4$ dunno why-

challism

08 Apr 2015

I guess the code doesn't work in Asia, either.  I'm in Vietnam.  Anyway, I just sent you the payment via paypal.  Looking forward to downloading my new refill!!!

Olivier

08 Apr 2015

Received the refill.

! GORGEOUS !

Rough well defined sounds with lots of character. Well designed combinators. Patches that invite me to play. Defenitely curious now what else you have in the shop !

:reason: V9 | i7 5930 | Motu 828 MK3 | Win 10

ZombieFightsShark

08 Apr 2015

I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone for being patient with me while trying to sort this out. I honestly had no expectation of the level of interest I've received from all you wonderful folks.
This is one more example of why I love the Propellerheads community.
I have quite a few more ReFills in the works, so your patience in this matter will be repaid generously.

challism

08 Apr 2015

Just downloaded it and my initial thoughts........... nice sounds!  You did a really quality job, and only $4!!?!?!?!  What a bargain!  Thank you

eusti

08 Apr 2015

Thank you from here as well! Haven't checked the download yet,  but really liked the demo!

D.

JNeffLind

08 Apr 2015

This is a bit reminiscent of Bitley temporarily losing his mind, if only on a lesser scale. I just paid $3.00 for it. Anyone who listens to the demo and doesn't think those sounds are worth $3.00 is nuts. Even at the full price of $9.00 this is a steal. Keep it up Zombie. I hope you sell LOTS of units and keep at this. Low price high volume is the way to go and I thank you!!!

JNeffLind

08 Apr 2015

challism wrote:I guess the code doesn't work in Asia, either.  I'm in Vietnam.  Anyway, I just sent you the payment via paypal.  Looking forward to downloading my new refill!!!
For me I just clicked the "Return to seller" button after I paid via paypal and it took me directly to a download link (as opposed to having to wait for an e-mail from the seller). Zero hassle, and I repeat, well worth the very reasonable price. 

ZombieFightsShark

08 Apr 2015

JNeffLind wrote:This is a bit reminiscent of Bitley temporarily losing his mind, if only on a lesser scale. I just paid $3.00 for it. Anyone who listens to the demo and doesn't think those sounds are worth $3.00 is nuts. Even at the full price of $9.00 this is a steal. Keep it up Zombie. I hope you sell LOTS of units and keep at this. Low price high volume is the way to go and I thank you!!!
Compared to Bitley... what a compliment!

Originally I was thinking $20, then I decided that was too much because of starving artists, then I decided on $15, then $12, then $9.  I may regain my sanity at a later date, no promises.

mbfrancis

09 Apr 2015

What the seller isn't telling you is that yes, the refill has some great music box sample patches, but it also has some amazing combi patches which use the music box samples as springboards to new and wonderful places.  Love it.  
Producer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist. I make indie pop as Port Streets, 90s/shoegaze as Swooner, and Electro as Yours Mine.

ZombieFightsShark

09 Apr 2015

What a delightful comment!
Thank you!
I can't wait to hear how people use this thing.
Very exciting.
mbfrancis wrote:What the seller isn't telling you is that yes, the refill has some great music box sample patches, but it also has some amazing combi patches which use the music box samples as springboards to new and wonderful places.  Love it.  

• Information