Reason Electric Bass ReFill 24bit?

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
steff3

21 Mar 2015

Hello,

I got the Backline Rig super saver - but in the refill section of my account I only seem to have the 16bit version of the Reason Electric Bass. Drums is 16 and 24 bit ...

Am I overlooking something? Or has PH overlooked something and their routine does not automatically provide both versions?

Any ideas?

Thanks

best

eusti

21 Mar 2015

steff3 wrote:Hello,

I got the Backline Rig super saver - but in the refill section of my account I only seem to have the 16bit version of the Reason Electric Bass. Drums is 16 and 24 bit ...

Am I overlooking something? Or has PH overlooked something and their routine does not automatically provide both versions?

Any ideas?

Thanks

best
I think you should write to support as the individual Refill shop page states that there are both versions included: https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/ ... tric-bass/

D.

Grinder One

21 Mar 2015

Both versions were in the zip for me and that's all you should worry about I think.

Mart.

steff3

25 Mar 2015

Thanks for your replies.

Well, for me there was only the 16bit version in the download - from the size it was as pointed out for the 16bit. So I guess I have to contact PHs ....

thanks

best

• Information