eSounds New Pricing on Reason ReFills

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
selig
RE Developer

27 Feb 2015

https://www.esoundz.com/landingpages/reasonrefills.php

As one example, the Miroslov Gold Bundle is down from $199 to $149 for those interested!
:)
Attachments
Screen_Shot_2015-02-27_at_10.27.43_AM.png
Screen_Shot_2015-02-27_at_10.27.43_AM.png (226.82 KiB) Viewed 1974 times
Selig Audio, LLC

Concep

27 Feb 2015

Has any body paid that much for Miroslav?  I swear I see it going on sale for $99 all the time.

selig
RE Developer

27 Feb 2015

Concep wrote:Has any body paid that much for Miroslav?  I swear I see it going on sale for $99 all the time.
I paid $99, but I was under the impression these were new standard prices. Could be the sale price would now be even lower than $99.

Typically in cases like this it's about the timing. If you can make good use of the samples TODAY, they may very well be worth the extra $50 rather than waiting for an undetermined amount of time to find the very best price possible. If you can wait, then definitely wait!
:)
Selig Audio, LLC

alex

11 Mar 2015

I just wanted to bump this thread because I think all three Ocean Way Drums volumes at $79 is a real bargain...

https://www.esoundz.com/sounds/ocean-wa ... /4695.html

Cheers
The best things happen after reading the manual. ;)
:reason: :re: :refill: :ignition:

jfrichards

11 Mar 2015

alex wrote:I just wanted to bump this thread because I think all three Ocean Way Drums volumes at $79 is a real bargain...

https://www.esoundz.com/sounds/ocean-wa ... /4695.html

Cheers
And for today only (until midnight Mar 12), Total Rex (15,000 excellent Rex loops) is on sale for $49.  I got it for $149 and it was a bargain.

alex

11 Mar 2015

jfrichards wrote:
And for today only (until midnight Mar 12), Total Rex (15,000 excellent Rex loops) is on sale for $49.  I got it for $149 and it was a bargain.
Total-ly agree! I've got it last year when there was a similar sale! :)
I've took them and made a two part refill using refill packer because 15000 files were too much to handle for my hard-drive!
The best things happen after reading the manual. ;)
:reason: :re: :refill: :ignition:

snowcat

11 Mar 2015

I found the Zero-G "Total Rex" pack online, but how are you getting the $49 sale price...?

thanks
Invent the life you want to live.

jfrichards

11 Mar 2015

snowcat wrote:I found the Zero-G "Total Rex" pack online, but how are you getting the $49 sale price...?

thanks
You have to be a subscriber and enter the code

joeyluck

11 Mar 2015

Concep wrote:Has any body paid that much for Miroslav?  I swear I see it going on sale for $99 all the time.
I got it for $149 back in 2011 (boxed version shipped).

You can get it now for $134.10 if you create an account/login.

Still a good price for what you get.

Theo.M

12 Mar 2015

meh, honestly i got the entire bundle ages ago for 199 asking price including miroslav, over the years i had amassed like over 100 in credits there so i paid less than 100 bucks out of pocket for every single refill they make. Besides one miroslav string sound, not one single other sound from any of their refills ( i went through thousands and thousand of their sounds in the refills), has made it to any of my productions.

Just my opinion so please don't be offended. If anyone remembers the topic i started ages ago at the PUF asking where I could find quality sounds for reason that were at the level of top shelf vst's, it was actually the esoundz refills that were the primary catalyst of that topic!

I had presumed with the credentials listed on the site that they were top shelf designers, and would be able to get the best possible out of Reason.. seriously it was those refills that made me question reason's ability to sound good. I have since learned after going over their stuff in many formats, and many different products, that i actually don't think they are very good sound designers. Sorry again but I hope my honest opinion is at least ok to say. I wouldn't use them personally even for free,  save your money and by soundcells/exode/bitley instead. Esoundz are very dated but not in a cool 80's way or anything like that. Just lots of weak sounds.

Oh and get euphonic strings rather than Miroslav IMO. Ok it doesn't have the solos but miroslav's solos aren't that great anyway. Depending on the music I would even say alot of the digital sound factory stuff is at a much higher level than the esoundz stuff, as they are sampling some classic Emu hardware. 

PS if Eric Persing wants to do some reason refills, then i will jump up and down and do cartwheels.. But the esoundz people are just not on the same level (even if they have known each other as long time friends/been in the same circles and worked for the same companies).

Sorry!

mcatalao
Competition Winner

14 Mar 2015

Theo, the question is that Miroslav is an orchestra, right? Its 5 volumes (strings, brass, percussions, winds, and solo instruments).

Nonetheless, they complement themselves...

michael.jaye

17 Mar 2015

I'm with Theo on this, I got the Bundle ages ago and hardly ever use it.  Not sure if it's because all the patches are dialled in to be really quiet, but pretty uninspiring stuff.

Kazz

07 Apr 2015

If anyone's still interested in ReFills from eSoundz after this thread, they're clearing out some DVDs for $5 each right now.

kitekrazy

08 Apr 2015

Ultra Electronic Refill is the best value. I bought it some time ago.  I bought the Silver refill. Definitely some useful stuff.

• Information