Extension ReFill - Quad

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
NaviRetlav

20 Feb 2015

New ReFill for Rob Papen Quad Rack Extension

By pushing Quad's clever engine to the limit, we found a way to explore synthesis methods such as frequency modulation, filter oscillation and even the roots of physical modeling. On top of all these great patches, our crowning glory has been achieved by twisting the phase of its oscillators, diving deeper into wave shaping and phase distortion modules in combination with its underestimated cross oscillator modulation section to deliver sonic perfection. If all this sounds way too technical for you, don’t worry! Simply load our presets... 

150 Rob Papen Quad Rack Extension instrument patches
1 Demo song (Reason 8 document)
For Reason 7+ and Rob Papen Quad RE

The price for this ReFill is set to $19 USD, you can also download 20 free demo patches for commercial use.

More at: http://www.naviretlav.com

Cheers
Navi Retlav
http://www.naviretlav.com

Attachments
RefillERQU.jpg
RefillERQU.jpg (145.25 KiB) Viewed 1124 times

EnochLight

20 Feb 2015

Yes!!!  I loves me some Quad, and will likely be all over this refill.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

tiker01

20 Feb 2015

Is this coming to the PH shop as well? BTW which route is more beneficial for you money-wise?

Budapest, Hungary
Reason 11 Suite
Lenovo ThinkPad e520 Win10x64 8GB RAM Intel i5-2520M 2,5-3,2 GHz and AMD 6630M with 1GB of memory.
:rt: :reason: :essentials: :re: :refill: :PUF_balance: :ignition: :PUF_figure:

weforgot...

20 Feb 2015

YES! Saw the demo track go up last night and knew it was only a matter of time before this refill dropped. Buying soon!

Emian

21 Feb 2015

hey Navi !

demo sounds nice, i'll check the demo patches out, then buy probably ;)

just wanted to say your e-mails have an error; it says :

"Details:
  • 150 Rob Papen Rack Extension instrument patches
  • 1 Demo song (Reason 8 document)
  • For Reason 7+ and Korg MonoPoly RE"
also, i'd really appreciate if you'd include an Reason 7 Demo song for users that didn't upgrade yet (& i believe thats quite some ;) )

cheers & thx for a Quad ReFill !!!

Jan

"i might be established, but i'll never be establishement "
- Dave Clarke -www.soundcloud.com/emian

NaviRetlav

21 Feb 2015

EnochLight wrote:Yes!!!  I loves me some Quad, and will likely be all over this refill.
Great.
I can't wait to hear your results ;)

NaviRetlav

21 Feb 2015

tiker01 wrote:Is this coming to the PH shop as well? BTW which route is more beneficial for you money-wise?
Yes, we will try to have it at PH shop, probably with the two weeks delay, or less if we get lucky.  So you have to wait or just support us directly by getting it from our shop now. 

About benefits, it's pretty clear that I get way more cash out of purchases in our shop where it comes to selling the single unit.
But PH have much bigger user base, and we get way more sales at PH. Let's not forget that our ReFills are also available at NSL, and even right now we have a nice sale for our products there. 

You prefer to get it from PH ?

NaviRetlav

21 Feb 2015

weforgot... wrote:YES! Saw the demo track go up last night and knew it was only a matter of time before this refill dropped. Buying soon!
Thanks. 
Feel free to post your comments in the demo song soundcloud ;)

NaviRetlav

21 Feb 2015

Emian wrote: hey Navi !

demo sounds nice, i'll check the demo patches out, then buy probably ;)

just wanted to say your e-mails have an error; it says :

"Details:
  • 150 Rob Papen Rack Extension instrument patches
  • 1 Demo song (Reason 8 document)
  • For Reason 7+ and Korg MonoPoly RE"
also, i'd really appreciate if you'd include an Reason 7 Demo song for users that didn't upgrade yet (& i believe thats quite some ;) )

cheers & thx for a Quad ReFill !!!

Jan
Thanks.
I checked the email twice before sending, and missed that typo. 
It was spotted just after hitting the send button, so it was too late to fix it.
As we all know, it's not a big deal. Everyone knows what should be written there.
Thanks for pointing that out. At least I know that you really read our emails ;)

About the R7 Demo song, unfortunately, Reason 8 doesn't have any options to make the songs backward compatible,  we could use the Reason 7 for a while, but it slowdowns our workflow a bit, especially when there are some (authoriser) troubles in having both versions installed at the same time on same PC. 

The good news it that when the ReFill will be designed from ground to support legacy versions of Reason, we will try to make the demo songs in older versions. Our team already works on that kind of ReFill right now. :)

• Information