New ReFills from ModeAudio and The Loop Loft available in the Propellerhead shop

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
electrochoc (PRX-A)

06 Feb 2015

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to point out that two new ReFills appeared in the Propellerhead shop last week (last Friday to be more precise!). Clicking on the pictures will lead you to the shop page. So, here they are:
  • ModeAudio's Float Chillwave Guitars
‘Float - Chillwave Guitars & Loops’ from ModeAudio plunges you into a deep pool of warm, glowing sound, then lifts you up to float amidst the delicate acoustic waves. Our latest collection of lovingly-crafted loops, samples and MIDI expertly blends that blissful, laid-back feel of Chillwave and Chillstep with the more vibrant, colourful sonic edge of LA Hip Hop, so take your shoes off and settle yourself down - it’s time to chill!

• The Loop Loft's The Art of Brushes Vol 4
The warm, lush & organic brush ReFill you've been waiting for is finally here. Introducing The Art of Brushes Volume 4.

To capture a wide and dynamic sonic palette, The Loop Loft utilized a host of classic snare drums in 6 different recording sessions. Vintage Slingerlands, chrome Ludwigs and maple Gretsch snares were just a few of the drums used to produce this in-depth collection of brush loops and samples.

:D  

This comment is provided courtesy of PRX-A!

Lunesis

07 Feb 2015

Wow.. just got the guitars immediately after listening to the demo.

Theo.M

07 Feb 2015

Tip: if you are money conscious at all it's best to buy Mode Audio and Loop Loft stuff from their website only and be subscribed to their newsletter.. as they often do dramatic, and i mean dramatic discounts. Let us know what the guitars are like Lunesis, I like the demo too, but is it all of that quality? Rex files sliced well? etc

eusti

07 Feb 2015

Was trying to post this last night:

Checked the guitars out after this great plug and feel they sound great.
Here's my question: Are those riffs played in different keys?
As I usually start my song with other stuff, I come for guitar loops usually for something to support my songs harmonic structure...
Not too many I've come across allow you to select any key to match your song...
Seems that mostly the mindset seems to be: Start with the loops and use what's there to form the song...

D.

Ostermilk

07 Feb 2015

Indeed ModeAudio for example are currently running a 2 for 3 promotion on their site just now.

electrochoc (PRX-A)

08 Feb 2015

Theo.M wrote:Tip: if you are money conscious at all it's best to buy Mode Audio and Loop Loft stuff from their website only and be subscribed to their newsletter.. as they often do dramatic, and i mean dramatic discounts.
Yep! You're right! In fact, as a more general advise, the ReFill shopper should always check on the developer's website of the ReFill he/she wants to see if a better deal is available there... It happens very often, especially with the two aforementionned developers! I myself bought all my ReFills directly from the developers (except for the recently made World Booster Pack, available only through Propellerhead), because of special deals and bundles they were offering there (and also because many developers have a wider range of offered products on their website!)... :)
This comment is provided courtesy of PRX-A!

Lunesis

08 Feb 2015

2 for 3? I'd rather have 3 for 2 myself Image I'm not really sure about the overall quality just yet, but I think the rex loops are in one key only. Some good samples if you can cut it up.

Theo.M

08 Feb 2015

Rex in one key doesn't really matter in many cases, as the pitch shift of slices works great.
 the 3 for 2 deal seems never ending, i also get other promotions on top of that with coupon codes and stuff in the mail.

Ostermilk

08 Feb 2015

Lunesis wrote:2 for 3? I'd rather have 3 for 2 myself Image
Hey, didn't anyone mention that it's be kind to a senile old fart week too?

Perhaps I mean that it's fart at the senile old kind week? I get so confused these days it's hard to tell.

:)

tibah

14 Feb 2015

Jumped on the 3 for 2 deal and got Float, Reflect and Diamond Web. Good stuff so far. Maybe the samples are a bit too "processed", especially when it comes to limiting and reverb applied already. It's good that they provide the MIDI as well, so you can easily use the notes for synths and other instruments, but Reflect offers only MIDI files for the drum loops.

Overall, still a great value. I will use them mostly in OctoREX and load slices into NNXT or go crazy on audio tracks with the razor tool, since I'm currently in a "whee! audio editing is teh shiz" mode. :D

eusti

14 Feb 2015

Lunesis wrote:2 for 3? I'd rather have 3 for 2 myself Image I'm not really sure about the overall quality just yet, but I think the rex loops are in one key only. Some good samples if you can cut it up.
Thanks for letting me know!

D.

• Information