Where have most of the Bitley ReFills gone...?

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
At Vero Eos

02 Feb 2015

Only WBF for Kontakt & Reason available anymore:
http://bitley.laconicsounds.net/

What happened to WBS1, WBS2, Dollarfiver etc...? :?

bitley

04 Feb 2015

I need to pause a bit to think how the products best should be presented. :-) And the site. And the next wave of things to come. And paying the rent. And surviving. It's all a very very complex web of things to do. I take pretty good care not to get burned out in this process, and pausing the machinery for a while is the only way to do it.

-008'

04 Feb 2015

bitley™ wrote:I need to pause a bit to think how the products best should be presented. :-) And the site. And the next wave of things to come. And paying the rent. And surviving. It's all a very very complex web of things to do. I take pretty good care not to get burned out in this process, and pausing the machinery for a while is the only way to do it.
I can relate. :) My site has been down for weeks now, for the same reasons.

I mentioned recently to a mutual friend that I thought you should make a simpler "one-price-gets-all" fairlight collection. I hope you are considering that. Your fairlight stuff is so big and vast and awesome, I think it might be good for the product and for you too. (Management/admin etc) Alas, we can never really know until we try. Best of luck and keep us posted!
:reason: "Reason is not measured by size or height, but by principle.” -Epictetus

Free Kits and :refill: @ -008' Sounds

• Information