Euphonic Strings Refill - Flash Sale!

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
Zampled

29 Jan 2015

Hi everyone,

We're doing a January 'pay-day' flash sale!

The Euphonic Strings refill is on sale for just $49 right now and until Monday Feb 2nd! (Normal price is $69)

Only from the Zampled website

selig
RE Developer

29 Jan 2015

Zampled wrote:Hi everyone,

The Euphonic Strings refill is on sale for just $49 right now and until Monday Feb 2nd! (Normal price is $69)

This is a good deal, IMO! I still get folks asking where those spiccato string samples came from.

These samples are brighter than some others, which some folks don't like but it was the main attraction for me. I have all the dark strings samples I need, and these came along at the right time. ;)

@ Zampled: I've done a fairly high profile corporate project where these samples are featured prominently along side of live strings, but it's not released yet - I'll let you know when it comes out, and I hope I've done ya proud!
Selig Audio, LLC

Juan Rosa

30 Jan 2015

It's a great Refill i have it, but works better in 64 bits systems.  :)

Failed Muso

31 Jan 2015

Probably the finest strings in Reason that I own :)

Theo.M

01 Feb 2015

Ooh this is great.. been on my shopping list for like ever.. but now i am too tempted to resist.. a question... how long after purchase do we have to download?

Zampled

01 Feb 2015

Theo.M wrote:Ooh this is great.. been on my shopping list for like ever.. but now i am too tempted to resist.. a question... how long after purchase do we have to download?
Hi there, here's the official info regarding this courtesy of our hosting / delivery provider (nothing is mentioned about time limit - I think it's a couple of days maximum):

the number of download attempts before the link is deactivated can vary between one and 10 attempts based on a variety of factors such as file size, price of product, purchaser email address and purchaser IP address.

Don't worry too much about this though - you can always contact us if links expire and we'll generate and send new ones.

Grinder One

01 Feb 2015

I'm also interested in this but, could anyone tell me if there is any difference between this and the product in the Prop shop ? I've never bought a refill from the Prop shop before but I'm assuming it's simular to RE's...you can download at anytime once it's on your license etc ?
I'm just a bit confused why the offer isn't in the Prop shop too sort of thing.

Theo.M

01 Feb 2015

Grinder One wrote:I'm also interested in this but, could anyone tell me if there is any difference between this and the product in the Prop shop ? I've never bought a refill from the Prop shop before but I'm assuming it's simular to RE's...you can download at anytime once it's on your license etc ?
I'm just a bit confused why the offer isn't in the Prop shop too sort of thing.
that's easy.. the offer isn't at the props shop because the vendor can do this offer specifically at his own site as propellerheads do not take a percentage of the sale this way, which i would bet is much larger than the percentage the transaction merchant makes in this sale situation.

As posted above you will need to request if you ever need to re download... that's the one advantage of prop shop that it's always in your account permanently for download anytime.

I'd rather save the money and support the dev directly in this case anyway. I get a great deal, and the dev probably gets similar money they would get through the prop shop (speculation, i could be wrong).

Demos sound great, it's the best string library for Reason for sure.. a steal at $49 (or $69).

Zampled

01 Feb 2015

Regarding 're-downloading' I'll just add that we respond very quickly to such requests - usually within a few hours, often much faster. When you make the initial purchase from our website you are automatically and instantly taken to a page with your download links (and they are also emailed to you).

Grinder One

01 Feb 2015

Ok, I'm convinced. Just paid and am currently downloading. They do sound beautiful in the demo video.

Thanks...

Mart.

Failed Muso

01 Feb 2015

Grinder One wrote:Ok, I'm convinced. Just paid and am currently downloading. They do sound beautiful in the demo video.

Thanks...

Mart.
Enjoy! It's a superb sample library and the guys and gals at Zampled are great to deal with.

By the way, when can we expect more ReFills from Zampled?

Arsenic

01 Feb 2015

Failed Muso wrote:
By the way, when can we expect more ReFills from Zampled?
I'd certainly like to see some solo violins to go with this one.

At Vero Eos

01 Feb 2015

Ok guys, now i couldn't resist anymore :-) Really looking forward to diving into the sounds, so many great comments are heard about is.

normen

01 Feb 2015

Could y'all please download later, my download speed for the refill is abysmal ;p

Cheers zampled for this opportunity!

childofsaturn

02 Feb 2015

The demos sound amazing. I wish I had the money to spend right now *sigh*.

dconana

03 Feb 2015

Fantastic, had my eye on this refill since it was released. Now the time and the price are right!

Theo.M

03 Feb 2015

Download speed was great here, got it all in around 45 mins. Thanks for the great deal!

iamthor4

04 Dec 2020

Zampled wrote:
29 Jan 2015
Hi everyone,

where did you sample your orchestra ?

selig
RE Developer

05 Dec 2020

iamthor4 wrote:
04 Dec 2020
Zampled wrote:
29 Jan 2015
Hi everyone,

Necro thread revival - not sure if you're trolling but let's not dig up this old corpse of a subject again.
I will point you to your own comment a few weeks ago in this thread (which is why I'm saying I'm not sure if you're trolling):
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7520384&p=526773&hi ... gs#p526773
Also, if you're asking the "dev" for the answer to that question (which you already know, see above), you will not get an answer from them here. :)
Selig Audio, LLC

iamthor4

05 Dec 2020

selig wrote:
05 Dec 2020
iamthor4 wrote:
04 Dec 2020

Necro thread revival - not sure if you're trolling but let's not dig up this old corpse of a subject again.
I will point you to your own comment a few weeks ago in this thread (which is why I'm saying I'm not sure if you're trolling):
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7520384&p=526773&hi ... gs#p526773
Also, if you're asking the "dev" for the answer to that question (which you already know, see above), you will not get an answer from them here. :)
not trolling selig was bored and seeing if they would answer or if not i think they should be pulled from shop , people are probably still buying this.

selig
RE Developer

05 Dec 2020

Sure, but this topic is already well covered in the thread I linked to, and has run it's course here IMO. Why not just discuss it there? If they haven't answered in over 5 years, not sure your post is going to change anything.
Selig Audio, LLC

iamthor4

05 Dec 2020

selig wrote:
05 Dec 2020
Sure, but this topic is already well covered in the thread I linked to, and has run it's course here IMO. Why not just discuss it there? If they haven't answered in over 5 years, not sure your post is going to change anything.
fair enough my ol
mate

• Information