Combinator "Patch Builder"

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
eox

29 Jan 2015

*Edit-I re-uploaded the patch and the link should work now!*

Hello everyone!

This is the first patch I've ever uploaded and shared before so I'm a little nervous.. By no means do I consider myself a sound designer, (In fact, this patch contains a Thor preset called Dark Low Rider by David 909 from his PH Christmas 2012 free refill, thank you btw!) However, this is a process I usually take when I produce anything. Probably over produce patches haha.

--Update-- Also, in this patch I decided to dedicate two Echo's for hard panned delay. One on the L channel and one on the R channel with the dry signal right up the middle. I never thought about doing that before manually. Having a little trouble getting the multi-tap feel this way but I need to spend more time tweaking it. If anyone else wants to change some things up/add or whatever else, I would love to hear the patches you make!

For this combi to work you need the following RE's:
CV Mutant 
Pulsar
Synchronous
C1-L1 Compressor
Audiomatic
Soniccharge Echobode

It's pretty heavy on the effects side..I really love atmospheric vibes. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I have messing with it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ik3jgksbfdqi ... 9.cmb?dl=0

Olivier

29 Jan 2015

Don't forget the C1-L1 Compressor ;)

Nice vibe. Invites me to play with it, thats always a good thing ;D
:reason: V9 | i7 5930 | Motu 828 MK3 | Win 10

eox

29 Jan 2015

Oh yeah! I totally overlooked the C1! Thank you, I'm glad you enjoy it!

Also, I realize I didn't explain the title of this post at all. I call it a patch builder because once I start getting effects going my mind tends to start thinking about instruments and how they fit..seems backwards I know but once I get some delay and reverb going I'll start flipping through patches or tweaking some to get what I want or find some inspiration.

Despondo
Competition Winner

30 Jan 2015

Patch is missing. :frown:  Did you remove it?

eox

30 Jan 2015

Despondo wrote:Patch is missing. :frown:  Did you remove it?
Wow dang it! You're right, yesterday I was cleaning up my Dropbox and I must have accidentally deleted the file! I will re-upload now! Sorry about that! :frown:

Also, Despondo thank you for checking out my soundcloud! Very impressed by what I heard on your channel! I would love to learn how you produce your ambient tracks and get the warmth that I hear in all your songs. Awesome stuff man!

• Information