Pro Piano Give Away

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!

QVprod

05 Feb 2015

HDRefills.com wrote: To celebrate our first Refill, on 2/4/15 at 7:00 A.M est for 24hrs we gave away our Pro Pianos Refill. We hope for those of you who took the time to download it are enjoying it. If you have questions or need help please use our Social Sites or our official forum at Reasonforums.com  

joeyluck wrote:
Sorry, I just watched the entire video again thinking you were hinting that the piano sampled was mentioned in the video. It is not  :frown:
I thinkk the video had little to do with his response. I would suppose He's saying if we want answers we'd have to continue to not have our questions answered on Reasonforums or social media.

joeyluck

05 Feb 2015

HDRefills.com wrote: To celebrate our first Refill, on 2/4/15 at 7:00 A.M est for 24hrs we gave away our Pro Pianos Refill. We hope for those of you who took the time to download it are enjoying it. If you have questions or need help please use our Social Sites or our official forum at Reasonforums.com  

joeyluck wrote:
Sorry, I just watched the entire video again thinking you were hinting that the piano sampled was mentioned in the video. It is not  :frown:
QVprod wrote:
I thinkk the video had little to do with his response. I would suppose He's saying if we want answers we'd have to continue to not have our questions answered on Reasonforums or social media.
Just went there and saw that a ReasonForums member asked the same question:
http://www.reasonforums.com/showthread. ... os-Refill!

I'll keep checking in on that thread to see if they can shine any light on what they sampled...

Ostermilk

05 Feb 2015

joeyluck wrote:PS @JiggeryPokery

I asked a similar question about sampling in the thread about Republik ;)

http://www.reasontalk.com/post/show_sin ... stcount=19

When JP actually releases something then there's usually plenty of info what was sampled, something about the process and included credits (i.e to Hollow Sun) when and where they are due.

I would think it's a bit difficult to be specific about what's included when something is still in Beta as you can't be sure what's going to end up in the finished product.

I reckon you've picked out the wrong guy if you are attempting to point out some kind of hypocrisy going on here.  Especially when you consider also that JP has no issue with answering to the name Matt.... :s0225:

Although I might call him Dan in future.

joeyluck

05 Feb 2015

joeyluck wrote:PS @JiggeryPokery

I asked a similar question about sampling in the thread about Republik ;)

http://www.reasontalk.com/post/show_sin ... stcount=19
Ostermilk wrote:

When JP actually releases something then there's usually plenty of info what was sampled, something about the process and included credits (i.e to Hollow Sun) when and where they are due.

I would think it's a bit difficult to be specific about what's included when something is still in Beta as you can't be sure what's going to end up in the finished product.

I reckon you've picked out the wrong guy if you are attempting to point out some kind of hypocrisy going on here.  Especially when you consider also that JP has no issue with answering to the name Matt.... :s0225:

Although I might call him Dan in future.
Haha. Nope. No hypocrisy accusation here. I asked that question earlier than when things started to go down in this thread... Just mentioned it here as a reminder as it might just have been overlooked. I wasn't looking for specific info on each instrument...  I asked a very simple question out of genuine curiosity which was basically, "Do you own these or did you borrow some or both? or whatever..."  I have no doubt he sampled them himself or obtained them legally :)

Lunesis

05 Feb 2015

Lunesis wrote:Ok, sorry Dan! ;)

By the way, I have nothing against Matt. Everyone is welcome here. I can just recognize the dialect. That and the IPs for ReasonForums and HDRefills show up in the same city.

Wish I could get the refill I payed $2 for though.
HDRefills.com wrote:

Ok fair enough. I have already said that Matt takes care of all the website stuff, it's part of our deal I know nothing of that stuff.
I bought this refill because it sounded like everybody was giving it good reviews and I am still looking for a decent piano, so I was a bit disappointed when the file was corrupt and I thought maybe I hadn't downloaded it all the way or something. I tried to get it again and it says download limit has been reached. I'm not sure if you can re-enable the download or something for people who got it?

QVprod

05 Feb 2015

joeyluck wrote:Found another thread on the topic...

http://www.reasonforums.com/showthread. ... l-Giveaway
I see he didn't quit that thread..... well we''ll see what he reveals in the video he's to put out.

joeyluck

05 Feb 2015

joeyluck wrote:Found another thread on the topic...

QVprod wrote:
I see he didn't quit that thread..... well we''ll see what he reveals in the video he's to put out.
Hmmm ok. That might be helpful. Not sure why a video is needed though just to provide some pretty basic info... Some good points being made over there. Saying you'll respond with a video seems like a way to avoid very simple questions in order to gather one's thoughts. Seems weird...

Theo.M

05 Feb 2015

Firstly, Jiggery Pokery, your questions are fair to want a reply to but at the same time you are being really aggressive. The way you corrected the ReFill spelling was proof of that. I just call them refills and i am sure many others do to. You don't like it when someone has a problem with one of your products, so please behave the way towards others as you expect yourself.

On the other hand, I myself am starting to suspect this is Matt because straight up questions are being ignored and answered on a different tangent.

Lunesis, I have a friend at KVR who created a little program to compare writing style with very high accuracy. If you like I will get him to run a few of Matt's and Dan's posts and we will see for sure if they are the same person.. would you like me to do that?

Theo.M

05 Feb 2015

Ok they just said in another forum (Matt's forums) that they will NOT reveal which piano they sampled. They have at least answered that directly over there.  :roll:

That's absolutely ridiculous. Really poor attitude, cause at that forum there was no one being aggressive towards Dan at all. Just potential customers asking normal fair questions in a polite fashion, and in Matt style, getting very evasive responses.

Matt, will you be releasing the kong refill any time soon? It's now February 2015.  :s0225:

Also, I just saw the topic where Dan corrected the forum member count for Matt.. 4 thousand members overnight? Yeah, right. And why would Dan care? 

I decided to have the text analysis run anyway, it's up to lunesis whether he wants me to post the result tonight or not.

Lunesis

05 Feb 2015

I already know the little tells like Capitalizing Random Words, ellipses like this...amongst other things.... like run on sentences, boasting and talking about the old forum when he wasn't even a member there. Might be an interesting experiment though.

http://www.reasonforums.com/showthread. ... te-Sponsor

http://www.hdrefills.com/downloads/hd-p ... os-refill/

Theo.M

05 Feb 2015

Lunesis wrote:I already know the little tells like Capitalizing Random Words, ellipses like this...amongst other things.... like run on sentences, boasting and talking about the old forum when he wasn't even a member there. Might be an interesting experiment though.

http://www.reasonforums.com/showthread. ... te-Sponsor

http://www.hdrefills.com/downloads/hd-p ... os-refill/
this is some sort of bayesian script designed just for this purpose. Will let you know when I hear back.

Julibee

05 Feb 2015

Oh, dammittohell. I capitalize Random Words... and tend to use elipses... Too often, really...and my brother's name is Matt or is it Dan? Aaaannnd that was a run on sentence.... 

I'm afraid I may have forgotten who I am now. Nope. It's gone. Poof. 
I'm still doing it wrong.
Bandcamp | Soundcloud | Twitter | .com

eusti

05 Feb 2015

Julibee must be Dan then! :)

D.

Julibee

06 Feb 2015

eusti wrote:Julibee must be Dan then! :)

D.
Explains the Duchamp mustache, anyway... ;)
I'm still doing it wrong.
Bandcamp | Soundcloud | Twitter | .com

Rice

06 Feb 2015

For those who have been harmed, please have this man arrested (right away!!), Lol, as for me, I could give a flying flip, LOL!! Matt, Dan or Barney...Lol! Boy, this here is hilarious as hell...Shhh, this is better than a re-run of "Murder She Wrote!" Lol! Yeah, please, investigate this immediately, National Security is at state, LOL! :s0225: :rofl: ...Really??

Rice

06 Feb 2015

"State" or "Stake" damn I'm laughing too damn hard to even know which word is proper...oh boy! This has me cracking up! LOL!!!

Ostermilk

06 Feb 2015

I've said it once and I'll say it again....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2D3-FkoXNU

Lunesis

06 Feb 2015

We love Matt, we really do  :love:  I think he would make a great drinking buddy.

Rice

06 Feb 2015

Sounds like comic book fans, lol!!

BonsaiMacKay

06 Feb 2015

Well, as usual, Matt has dug himself a hole he can't get out of anymore.

Theo.M

06 Feb 2015

87% probability they are one and the same according to the program comparing multiple posts from each including some saved matt ones from the PUF..

Lunesis

06 Feb 2015

Well, aside from all that, he got back to me about getting my refill and it is a good piano so just have to say thanks!

craven

06 Feb 2015

Rice wrote:"State" or "Stake" damn I'm laughing too damn hard to even know which word is proper...oh boy! This has me cracking up! LOL!!!
it's steak! BBQ is at steak :)

Also, I hope this roasting will end soon :)

:ugeek:

• Information