New commercial Quad refill in the Shop!

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
Theo.M

21 Jan 2015

https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/re-up-quad/

Someone rated it only one star, but I am finding this hard to believe as the audio demo sounds decent, and for $19 and 250 patches I find it hard to believe there aren't any good ones in there.

Anyone from here do the one star rating, and if so, how come? Were the patches in the sound demo not what's in the refill? Or was it just not to your liking?

has anyone else bought it? I am wondering whether for $19 i should just "take a risk" but it was the one star that threw me. I should probably ignore that huh...

Exowildebeest

21 Jan 2015

The demo doesn't sound that spectacular to me, but it wasn't me who rated it 1 star either.

However... There's already the community Quad refill, which is FREE /MediaSVI mode, and it has to compete with that ;)

Theo.M

21 Jan 2015

Exowildebeest wrote:The demo doesn't sound that spectacular to me, but it wasn't me who rated it 1 star either.

However... There's already the community Quad refill, which is FREE /MediaSVI mode, and it has to compete with that ;)
Yeah I haven't tried the community one yet, looking forward to doing that later..7.30 am here and time for bed!

Cheers.. and thanks for the reminder had forgotten all about it

• Information