Hello Sale from Moon Echo Audio

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
MoonEchoAudio

20 Jan 2015

Hello all! 
It has been so long! Where have you been? 
For our first post on Reason Talk Moon Echo Audio presents the Hello Sale! Get 40% off store wide with the coupon code: helloagain

This is a very limited sale as we mostly give the best deals to our subscribers..*hint hint* :) Three days from now the sale ends! 
Best,
Moon Echo Audio
Attachments
22222.png
22222.png (39.12 KiB) Viewed 1632 times
Create a sonic world of your own.
www.moonechoaudio.com

Arsenic

20 Jan 2015

Nice offer - However, I got an e-mail that you withdrew sales to the EU market, so I can't take advantage
What will happen to Moon Echo Audio?

S
tarting January 1st we will be suspending all EU transactions for a period of unknown time. This law literally came out of nowhere and we want to make all the right decisions before offering our products to the beautiful people of the EU again. Don't worry we won't block you forever!

Despondo
Competition Winner

20 Jan 2015

Bought the 4 refills.  Nice stuff there, and thanks for the coupon! :)

MoonEchoAudio

21 Jan 2015

Arsenic wrote:Nice offer - However, I got an e-mail that you withdrew sales to the EU market, so I can't take advantage
What will happen to Moon Echo Audio?

S
tarting January 1st we will be suspending all EU transactions for a period of unknown time. This law literally came out of nowhere and we want to make all the right decisions before offering our products to the beautiful people of the EU again. Don't worry we won't block you forever!

:frown: We miss the EU people. 
www.moonechoaudio.com

MoonEchoAudio

21 Jan 2015

Despondo wrote:Bought the 4 refills.  Nice stuff there, and thanks for the coupon! :)
Great! Thanks for the support!
www.moonechoaudio.com

Tumble

22 Jan 2015

MoonEchoAudio wrote: We miss the EU people. 
Just make it available through the PH shop? I see the 'Ghost' refill is already up there, or is that going to get removed now? Haven't really studied the MOSS thing.

MoonEchoAudio

22 Jan 2015

MoonEchoAudio wrote: We miss the EU people. 
Tumble wrote: Just make it available through the PH shop? I see the 'Ghost' refill is already up there, or is that going to get removed now? Haven't really studied the MOSS thing.
Yep, Ghost is available now in the Prop Shop and will stay there for the time being. The VATMOSS deal really only hurts small independent businesses. :frown:   
www.moonechoaudio.com

EnochLight

22 Jan 2015

MoonEchoAudio wrote:

Hello all! 
It has been so long! Where have you been? 
For our first post on Reason Talk Moon Echo Audio presents the Hello Sale! Get 40% off store wide with the coupon code: helloagain

This is a very limited sale as we mostly give the best deals to our subscribers..*hint hint* :) Three days from now the sale ends! 
Best,
Moon Echo Audio
Nice - I just picked up Ghost from you.  $29 USD is a good deal!  Nice implementation of Audiomatic, as well.   :)
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

MoonEchoAudio

23 Jan 2015

Sale ends midnight ECT! 
www.moonechoaudio.com

• Information