Four new ReFills were released in the Propellerhead shop this week!

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
electrochoc (PRX-A)

17 Jan 2015

With all the noise around the end of the Propellerhead User Forum, I feared the releases of four new ReFills in the Propellerhead shop went unnoticed... So here are those ReFills, for which I quoted the short presentations published on the Propellerhead website. You can see the shop page of those ReFills by clicking on the ReFills pictures.
  • Softphonics's ReXpandRe Songwriter Drums Edition
The ReXpandRe Songwriter Drums Edition is an expansion kit for your Dr. OctoRex Library. This is the first in the series and focuses on real acoustic drums mainly used by songwriters and bands. The refill contains a massive 1,101 REX loops, 2068 loop samples and 141 Dr. OctoRex patches.

• Navi Retlav's MS-20m Experience
When it comes to semi-modular synthesizers with truly outstanding filters, the Korg MS-20 is a legendary machine that comes to mind. We were pleased to find out that the newly-reborn legend captures the original sound potential with the same finesse as its older brother. In collaboration with ArxProAudio, the new “MS-20m Experience” ReFill is born.

• Moon Echo Audio's Ghost
It doesn't matter whether or not you have seen a ghost as this Reason ReFill gives you the chance to hear them! Ghost allows you to embrace the sound of the spirit world with 60 Combinator patches made with the essence of true lo-fi.

• eXode's INSPIRE for Antidote
Please note that this ReFill requires that you have the Synapse Antidote Rack Extension installed on your system.
The latest ReFill from eXode is all about Antidote, providing over 150 unique presets that are aimed towards the modern dance floor producer, covering a lot of popular EDM oriented sounds.

This comment is provided courtesy of PRX-A!

Namahs Amrak

18 Jan 2015

Having seen that drum loop ReFill the other day, I'm very keen to try it out. I use 'real' drums more times than not in music (as opposed to Kong, Redrum or whatever else that generates single shots) and am always a bit disappointed by the selection in the FSB
My Words are my ART

Theo.M

18 Jan 2015

Really excited about the Exode Antidote one. That for sure is my next purchase  :thumbup:

Is exode joined here yet?

Edit: Found the member list feature. Exode not here.. Bummer! Hope he joins. But did see that Ernst has joined!  :shock:

eusti

18 Jan 2015

Bavanity wrote: Is exode joined here yet?
Doesn't look like it in the members list so far.

D.

Theo.M

18 Jan 2015

eusti wrote:

D.
He he we were typing same time.. All good.. Sure he will come eventually.. he usually has valuable insight to share..

eusti

18 Jan 2015

eusti wrote:

D.
Bavanity wrote:
He he we were typing same time.. All good.. Sure he will come eventually.. he usually has valuable insight to share..
:) ! Would be great to get as many people over here as possible!

D.

JoshuaPhilgarlic

19 Jan 2015

Bavanity wrote:Really excited about the Exode Antidote one. That for sure is my next purchase  :thumbup:

Is exode joined here yet?

Edit: Found the member list feature. Exode not here.. Bummer! Hope he joins. But did see that Ernst has joined!  :shock:
exode took a PUF holiday some months ago (he even asked Props for being banned :shock: ). Let's hope he'll be relaxed enough to come back soon 8-) .

Goan

19 Jan 2015

I bought Ghost and i really really like it. A ReFill with its very own lo-fi personality. Anyone else bought it? Do you know of more ReFills like this?
Goan doesn't do Goa, he likes samples, weirdness, beats
Tools of choice: Reason, iPad, MicroBrute
Listen: http://adamagon.bandcamp.com/album/the- ... e-remix-ep

selig
RE Developer

19 Jan 2015

Sadly I have not heard of any of these ReFills - maybe we need a thread for upcoming and recent ReFill releases like Noel does with REs?
:)
Selig Audio, LLC

NaviRetlav

24 Mar 2015

selig wrote:Sadly I have not heard of any of these ReFills - maybe we need a thread for upcoming and recent ReFill releases like Noel does with REs?
:)
Sadly, it's really hard to reach you on fb ;P
There is any specific reason for that ? 

• Information