the free bitley™ refills!

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
bunjarosejake

05 Sep 2016

Had wbf 1 saved on a disc , that got currupted , so I haven't got it any more Damn

bitley

05 Sep 2016

Welcome e-mailing support issues. :)

bunjarosejake

05 Sep 2016

think we have been there before? lol dont wanna upgrade to version 2 cheers anyway dude , peace

bitley

08 Sep 2016

Somehow I get the impression you're kind of walking in at a Volvo place saying "Oh I would like a new one... but I refuse to trade in my old one... even though it is broken.". ;) All I can say is Okaaay?

DJ Gio

05 Oct 2016

Hello Bitley, I've been searching for this..this is my dilemma....
I purchased the WBF2 refill from your site through paypal I believe. I was using PC before, now changed over to ImAC and lost my Bitley Refill including others. Is it possible to check via my email to validate and send me another copy? if so may email: gene_cham_21@yahoo.com your response is kindly appreciated. That pack was my GO TO..

DJ Gio

05 Oct 2016

Hey @Bitley, I purchased the WBF2 refill from your site through paypal I believe. I was using PC before, now changed over to ImAC and lost my Bitley Refill including others. Is it possible to check via my email to validate and send me another copy? if so may email: gene_cham_21@yahoo.com your response is kindly appreciated. That pack was my GO TO..

or can you send me to emailing inquires address to your site

bitley

05 Oct 2016

DJ Gio; sorted out earlier today, support through the forum here is a no no & make sure to not share your email address. You can edit your posts...

• Information