Korde skipping first note after initial playthrough

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Sorped

06 Apr 2024

Hello

When I start the sequence the first note is played, but all repeat cycles after that, it doesn't get triggered. It happens both with notes in the piano roll but also if it's selected and I play a chord.
Any suggestions to solve the problem are appreciated, as I find it a bit annoying :lol:

E2A
OK, so it seems the problem may have something to do with Antidote, as it works fine with Subtractor and Europa. I guess I'll just have to make it sound similar :)
Alio Modo: SoundCloud
-----------
Born to lose, live to win.
Don't forget to back up your projects! :thumbs_up:

huggermugger

06 Apr 2024

Haven't used Korde in a while, but I'm testing it now, wondered if maybe a bug has crept in with recent Reason and OSX updates, but it works just fine for me. Thanks though for reminding me how much I like working with Korde. It's great for generative music.

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

07 Apr 2024

You have not stated if you are using it as a poly device to Antidote or just one set of Gate/Note to it.

I would whack a subtractor and Antidote to a combinator and either using the Gate and CV directly to the Combinator or sit a CV player tap on top the combinator and connect to that, are you still seeing the same issue?

• Information