Objekt Rack Extension won't download

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
newpatterns

23 Mar 2024

I've tried downloading the trial from rack extensions on my account page and authorizer keeps saying "The requested version was not found on your account. Please go to your account page and try again." - obviously, this doesn't work. I've tried two browsers and their support is broken (every time I try the Contact Us page, it kicks me out and takes me to the home page). Anyone ever dealt with this or know how to reach support?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

crimsonwarlock

23 Mar 2024

newpatterns wrote:
23 Mar 2024
...how to reach support?
When logged into the website, go to “My Account” and then “My support tickets”, there's a button “Contact support” where you can log a support ticket.
-------
Analog tape ⇒ ESQ1 sequencer board ⇒ Atari/Steinberg Pro24 ⇒ Atari/Cubase ⇒ Cakewalk Sonar ⇒ Orion Pro/Platinum ⇒ Reaper ⇒ Reason DAW.

newpatterns

23 Mar 2024

crimsonwarlock wrote:
23 Mar 2024
newpatterns wrote:
23 Mar 2024
...how to reach support?
When logged into the website, go to “My Account” and then “My support tickets”, there's a button “Contact support” where you can log a support ticket.
When I click on "My support tickets" it tries to load a zendesk link, fails to do so, and sends me back to the Reason home page and all of a sudden I'm logged out again. The same thing happens when I click on "Contact Us," which is what I mentioned in my first post. Tried two different browsers and both do the same.

crimsonwarlock

23 Mar 2024

It works here. Maybe first clear the cookies.
-------
Analog tape ⇒ ESQ1 sequencer board ⇒ Atari/Steinberg Pro24 ⇒ Atari/Cubase ⇒ Cakewalk Sonar ⇒ Orion Pro/Platinum ⇒ Reaper ⇒ Reason DAW.

newpatterns

23 Mar 2024

crimsonwarlock wrote:
23 Mar 2024
It works here. Maybe first clear the cookies.
I appreciate your suggestions, but still no luck. I cleared my cookies and tried three different browsers, both trying to download Objekt and contact support. If I click on Support, it takes me to the support page, but logs me out. If I click on My Support Tickets or Contact Us, it takes me to the home page and logs me out. It's quite the opposite of what is needed...

StephenHutchinson

23 Mar 2024

Do you have the Reason Companion app installed?
:reason: Reason User Since Version 1.0
Sound Design & Music Content Creation
Sound Dimension :: https://www.sounddimension.io

newpatterns

24 Mar 2024

StephenHutchinson wrote:
23 Mar 2024
Do you have the Reason Companion app installed?
No. I have Reason 11 and have only used the Authorizer. Do you know if Companion works with Reason 11? I'm trying to find that answer, but haven't had any luck yet.

crimsonwarlock

24 Mar 2024

newpatterns wrote:
24 Mar 2024
Do you know if Companion works with Reason 11? I'm trying to find that answer, but haven't had any luck yet.
Nope, Reason 11 uses the authorizer. Thinking about it, you might be able to download with Companion, but you'll need authorizer to update the licenses. Maybe something to try. I have no idea if companion will work when there is no R12 license on your machine.
-------

newpatterns

24 Mar 2024

crimsonwarlock wrote:
24 Mar 2024
newpatterns wrote:
24 Mar 2024
Do you know if Companion works with Reason 11? I'm trying to find that answer, but haven't had any luck yet.
Nope, Reason 11 uses the authorizer. Thinking about it, you might be able to download with Companion, but you'll need authorizer to update the licenses. Maybe something to try. I have no idea if companion will work when there is no R12 license on your machine.
Okay, thanks for the response. I'll keep that in mind, but I would imagine that if Authorizer doesn't think that Objekt is on my account, then it still wouldn't work. I'll give that a go if nothing else works, though. I was able to locate a help@reasonstudios.com email elsewhere on the site, so I emailed them last night. Hopefully they'll at least respond tomorrow; I wouldn't be surprised if they're not monitoring support on a Sunday.

Hazel

26 Mar 2024

I am having the exact same issue with a different rack extension I tried to download today.... Reason 11...same.

Hazel

26 Mar 2024

I also had the exact same trouble trying to figure out any way how to contact product support. I gave up. I'll follow this thread to see if you figure anything out.

newpatterns

28 Mar 2024

Hazel wrote:
26 Mar 2024
I also had the exact same trouble trying to figure out any way how to contact product support. I gave up. I'll follow this thread to see if you figure anything out.
I emailed both help@reasonstudios.com and support@reasonstudios.com and both had tickets created that were eventually merged, so either should work for you. They eventually fixed the issue, but didn't tell me what it was. However, it got worse. After doing the troubleshooting, I was able to download Objekt, but it and a bunch of other rack extensions are missing from Reason and of course it looks like it'll be tomorrow before I get anymore communication (or get to work on any of my projects).

Hazel

28 Mar 2024

Thanks for the update. Maybe it's a top down issue and they are working on fixing it across the board at the moment. I can wait a few days before trying again. I only just wanted to test drive something new, so it's not super urgent for me. As long as they get it fixed eventually I'll be fine.

crimsonwarlock

28 Mar 2024

newpatterns wrote:
23 Mar 2024
I've tried two browsers and their support is broken (every time I try the Contact Us page, it kicks me out and takes me to the home page).
It seems that their support is working fine (at least technically), as so far nobody reported the same issues here. I already made it clear that I can (and still) login to all the RS services without any issues. Buying, downloading and installing REs (which I did even today, due to the going sale) works flawless. This, at least, points to nothing being broken on their end.
-------

Hazel

29 Mar 2024

crimsonwarlock wrote:
28 Mar 2024
newpatterns wrote:
23 Mar 2024
I've tried two browsers and their support is broken (every time I try the Contact Us page, it kicks me out and takes me to the home page).
It seems that their support is working fine (at least technically), as so far nobody reported the same issues here. I already made it clear that I can (and still) login to all the RS services without any issues. Buying, downloading and installing REs (which I did even today, due to the going sale) works flawless. This, at least, points to nothing being broken on their end.
I was having the same issues as the OP and we are both on version 11. I assumed that's wherein likely lies the issue. Hopefully it will get corrected.

crimsonwarlock

29 Mar 2024

Hazel wrote:
29 Mar 2024
I was having the same issues as the OP and we are both on version 11. I assumed that's wherein likely lies the issue. Hopefully it will get corrected.
Did you have the same issues as the OP, with not being able to log in to support on the website? With the move to Companion, there may be issues surfacing with authorizer (for R11), but the ability to submit a support ticket on the website has nothing to do with that.
-------

Hazel

29 Mar 2024

crimsonwarlock wrote:
29 Mar 2024
Hazel wrote:
29 Mar 2024
Did you have the same issues as the OP, with not being able to log in to support on the website? With the move to Companion, there may be issues surfacing with authorizer (for R11), but the ability to submit a support ticket on the website has nothing to do with that.
yes

Overtherainbow

29 Mar 2024

I've had a similar issue, but with regards to accessing the Reason Shop.

With no thanks to reason support, I figured out the solution was to flush DNS, restart router and clear browser cache afterwards.

Here are the instructions for flushing the DNS:
https://grok.lsu.edu/Article.aspx?articleid=19328

• Information