New from Kuassa: Vibracula, Rotarion, Ringmojo, Omnivibe

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.

motuscott

15 Mar 2024

Lurves me some Kuassa.
Best amps ever
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

moalla

16 Mar 2024

Vibracula and Omnivibe sounding really nice, really flashed by the soundscapes this two effects can produce. I'm really thinking about buying both of them and I don't want to buy anything else… :redface: but I’m not sure yet …

Vibracula reminds me on some of Radiohead guitar sounds and Omnivibe gives this Peter Gabriel feel, don’t know how other Reasoners are thinking about this effects, but in a chain with Hornets famous JammingRock effect, it blows my mind, so psychedelic :puf_smile:
https://soundcloud.com/user-594407128
Reason12.5, Yamaha EG112, Ibanez PF10, RhythmWolf, Miniak, Ipad+SparkLE
SE2200t :arrow: VAS micpre MOTO:better repair-mod well made stuff than buy the next crap

challism

16 Mar 2024

Nice to see some kind of attempted univibe RE. How does this stack up against the original? I'm going to try it and probably buy it.

I wonder if there is going to be some kind of bundle?
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

MrFigg
Competition Winner

16 Mar 2024

challism wrote:
16 Mar 2024
Nice to see some kind of attempted univibe RE. How does this stack up against the original? I'm going to try it and probably buy it.

I was disappointed as I thought Kuassa would nail it with the vibe But they didn’t. The rotary is quite nice and swirly but I still use T-Racks Leslie as I think it’s the best of them all. T2on’s vibe is quite cool but I still use the Audiority one more than any other. I’m waiting in the new Big Muff coming as an RE though :).
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

challism

16 Mar 2024

MrFigg wrote:
16 Mar 2024
challism wrote:
16 Mar 2024

I was disappointed as I thought Kuassa would nail it with the vibe But they didn’t. The rotary is quite nice and swirly but I still use T-Racks Leslie as I think it’s the best of them all. T2on’s vibe is quite cool but I still use the Audiority one more than any other. I’m waiting in the new Big Muff coming as an RE though :).

Univibe seems like a pedal that nobody really seems to be able to figure out the recipe of the secret sauce. The Coca-Cola or pedals.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

• Information